Grace....it got real

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap

It got real for Grace today. I took her yesterday and got her the set that she has been "pondering" on lol
She had no idea yesterday. I had her hit them in the simulator and after she was done, I handed her the box and said there ya go Big'n. The look on her face was priceless. She did awesome today.

Awesome! My oldest daughter is 4 1/2. She has a little starter set with a driver, 7i and putter. She loves to hit balls around the yard and I'll be taking her to the range a lot this year.

What's the youngest people have taken their kids on a course? I would think a chip and putt type place is ideal in the beginning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Hope she sticks with this great game.

Congrats. How she really enjoys that set and starts her love for the game

Memories for a life time! Thanks for sharing such a heart warming story.

Congrats buddy. The look on her face says it all! Looks like you'll have a life long playing partner there.

So awesome to see the joy on her face in that picture.

Looking forward to this for my little golfer. She looks happy as a clam. Hope she hits 'em well.

That's exciting stuff. There's nothing like your child sharing your passion.

Very cool

My daughter and son were born last week can't wait to get them out there

Very cool. Now its official, she's off to a long golfing career. I can see it.

Again well done sir!

Awesome, I love it.

I can't wait to take my son to get his. He starts lessons next week, and my wife said he had to finish one round of lessons to "earn" his own clubs. He's as bad as me - "Um, hey dad, if you're not doing anything tonight, I was thinking, um, maybe we could maybe go to Dicks... maybe?" :D

I hope you guys have many, many fun rounds ahead of you!

Congrats. Hope you two have lots of fun!

Very cool and nice move on the surprise at the store!

Nice work. Looks like one happy girl, and I can imagine there's a large smile on the other side of the camera as well. Enjoy having a new golf buddy.

So cool man! Nice work and congrats! Can't wait for that day with my kids.

One of the things I'm looking forward to when/if I have kids, is taking them out and teaching them the game. It seems like such a great way to bond.

That's great Song Dog !
All the best to you and Grace.

This is awesome! Glad to see she's enjoying the game

Back