Quicken Loans National (Spoilers)

ForTheLovOfGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I don't know if there is a thread but thought I would start on, please combine if there is.

I'll be working the tournament today and going most of Friday. I'll post as much as I can throughout the day.

I may try and go Sunday depending on how my knee is feeling, not sure if I want to fight walking that course, it's not the easiest to get around.

For the record, I really like Spieth this week. Just seems like a course he will do well on.

What did this event used to be called?

What did this event used to be called?

It's "Tiger's Tournament" held at Congressional Country Club

Last year AT&T National
Booz Allen Classic
Kemper Open

And one other name thrown in for one year or so that I can't remember.

It's "Tiger's Tournament" held at Congressional Country Club

Last year AT&T National
Booz Allen Classic
Kemper Open

And one other name thrown in for one year or so that I can't remember.

Thats what I thought, this isnt the first tiem he has made a "comeback" for his own tourney right?

Thats what I thought, this isnt the first tiem he has made a "comeback" for his own tourney right?
I'll have to look it up to be sure. But I do know he's missed it three other times due to injury. But I think he's one it twice as well.

you going to try and make it down there Rob to this?
I'll have to look it up to be sure. But I do know he's missed it three other times due to injury. But I think he's one it twice as well.

OK so here's his year by year resutls

2013-DNP Wrist Injury form the US Open
2012-Won
2011-DNP-2nd knee surgery ?
2010-T46 2nd tournament back from injury US Open the 1st one back
2009-Won
2008-DNP After playing on broken leg in US Open
2007-6th

So it looks like it is the 2nd time he's come back from injury but the first time it has been his 1st tournament back.

you going to try and make it down there Rob to this?
I'm going to be out there some as time and the knee permits. I have to good friends caddying in it, so I'll try and get out to watch them and their guy if I can on Saturday or Sunday. But too busy at work on Thursday and Friday.

Sounds good man, well get feeling better man. And watch out for crazy drivers in the parking lot when you leave work.
I'm going to be out there some as time and the knee permits. I have to good friends caddying in it, so I'll try and get out to watch them and their guy if I can on Saturday or Sunday. But too busy at work on Thursday and Friday.

Sounds good man, well get feeling better man. And watch out for crazy drivers in the parking lot when you leave work.
You know that's the funny thing. The parking garage at work is like a racetrack at 5:00 (that's why I leave at 4:30).

But this happened in a wide open parking lot at Panera. Just plain stupid on her part, but I was also to blame, I shouldn't have walked that close behind a parked car.

But keeping this on topic, maybe I can get a chance to talk to Tiger to on how to come back from knee injuries :)

HAHA good luck with the talk with Tiger, I bet you will be on the first of his list of people to chat with there.
You know that's the funny thing. The parking garage at work is like a racetrack at 5:00 (that's why I leave at 4:30).

But this happened in a wide open parking lot at Panera. Just plain stupid on her part, but I was also to blame, I shouldn't have walked that close behind a parked car.

But keeping this on topic, maybe I can get a chance to talk to Tiger to on how to come back from knee injuries :)

Have my fantasy roster all picked. Hope I've got a winner in this lot. Need to gain ground on Dawg Daddy!

e2ygure2.jpg

zepy9ery.jpg

da3apyzy.jpg

eza2yqe3.jpg

All access to anything!!

Great pics! Keep posting them. I would absolutely be there if it wasn't for the OC Invitational.

ydegynas.jpg
u6y6a2aj.jpg
US Open Trophy
ajyte7ab.jpg

amu6aquq.jpg

abe4arum.jpg

a5e6ata5.jpg

keep those pictures coming!

Have my fantasy roster all picked. Hope I've got a winner in this lot. Need to gain ground on Dawg Daddy!

Picks are starting to get tougher with 13 tournaments to go and the starts left getting low for some guys.

Great pictures Bryan...If you have the access, you should stop in the TaylorMade trailer and say hello to Wade, he loves THP'ers!!

Great pictures Bryan...If you have the access, you should stop in the TaylorMade trailer and say hello to Wade, he loves THP'ers!!

Do that now

Quicken Loans National (Spoilers)

3e9eputa.jpg

TaylorMade, this trailer is crazy busy!!! Wade is working hard

Last edited:
3e9eputa.jpg

TaylorMade, this trailer is crazy busy!!! Wade is working hard
There is so much awesomeness in that tuck. Love seeing the drawers full of shafts and heads. #KidInCandyStore

Wade seemed a little busy to talk so I didn't want to bother. I'm working the event with the fire department so

Back