Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

Bonus Entry:

I want to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore golf shoes because the Nike's I'm currently wearing aren't giving me the gripe I need and sometimes my feet don't stay planted through my swing. I believe these new Adidas golf shoes would give me the traction I need. Plus, everyone knows looking great takes at least 2 strokes off your game.

Good luck again to all who enter!

Last Day guys lets get those entries in before noon if you haven't!! Some great shoes here, I think we would all love to have a pair of these.

Style and stability are the main components for any golf shoe and Adidas gives you 243 reasons as to why they have it locked down with the Adicross Gripmore shoes. Wearing them on the course or off, I would love to win a pair so I can look good while walking the course and swinging out of them!

Thanks to THP and Adidas for a great contest!

Really wanting these shoes, I am sick of my Puma Jiggs!

Bonus entry!

It would be awesome to win a pair of these! Consider me entered.

Bonus entry:

Add me to the list of entrants please!

I'd love to try these out. The look very comfortable and, obviously, have great performance!

I would love to win these Adidas Gripmore's so that I can complete my Grey "parking lot pro" outfit! That and Adidas Adicross has become my go to shoe...just crazy comfy and these look to just the same! :)

Cheers

just under 15 minutes to go.

I want to win these Adidas GripMore shoes so I do not slip on anymore chances to score the best I can. Adidas makes the best shoes period and these just look downright comfortable.

I finally got a chance to check these out in person last week, they are super nice and quite comfortable. Get those last minute entries in for a great pair of shoes!

Love the look and I know I'll love the performance of these great shoes from my experiences with Adidas shoes.
The best just keep getting better.

And now the waiting game begins, how cool there will be 5 lucky winners!

Good luck everyone!

Edge of my seat. Good luck everyone

Good luck everyone, these sure will look good on my feet.

Good luck everybody!

Good luck everyone. Could really see myself rocking these on the course.

Good luck to all. Really hoping that I am one of the 5 lucky enough to get these.

Last edited:
Back