Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Thanks for letting the old guy in. Do they have a range I can't remember it's been a while.

Yup, range and two putting greens.

We are playing the east, so that is the course up the hill behind the club house (far away from the driving range)

Ugh now they are calling for popup thunderstorms and heavy rain after lunch tomorrow

Ugh now they are calling for popup thunderstorms and heavy rain after lunch tomorrow
Do you want to try and go earlier?

I wish I could. I have meetings at work until 10
All good man no worries. I am probably gonna get the early to get some work in bc my wife needs the car. No biggie at all

Maybe they won't Pop up there. I'll get there around 10:30/10:45 same here work first.

I don't see anything until after 5 on my phone for up there tomorrow. Forever the Optimus. Liquid Sunshine anyway.

Maybe they won't Pop up there. I'll get there around 10:30/10:45 same here work first.
Nice I will be there just look for this

qu6ute3e.jpg

I don't see anything until after 5 on my phone for up there tomorrow. Forever the Optimus. Liquid Sunshine anyway.

I like it! I am hoping we are good to go.

and I'll have my Odyssey staffer!
At least we'll look like we know what we're doing. All riding or any one walking? Push cart of course.

Hey Chuck, don't bet with Joe, he can play that place blindfolded.

Hey Chuck, don't bet with Joe, he can play that place blindfolded.
I'll play the old guy card and get a few extra pops.

At least we'll look like we know what we're doing. All riding or any one walking? Push cart of course.

I was considering walking, but I think I'm going to ride. That way I don't have to move everything back into my other bag

I was considering walking, but I think I'm going to ride. That way I don't have to move everything back into my other bag
No sweat. I've had the push cart long before the NCAA scuttlebutt. Trendsetter. I'll ride.

Reminds me of the South Park episode where the kids are in the baseball playoffs and keep winning even though they don't want to play anymore cuz it's ruining their summer. Not saying the kids aren't having fun, but...

Yea kids are having a blast at the games. Practice not so much. But after tonight they are starting to see that the work they are putting in is showing on the field. When we started I really thought it would be a short season. I was having trouble putting 9 kids on the field that could actually catch and throw. Well if our pitcher continues to throw like she did tonight this might last through the end of the July.

At least I get to caddie for my daughter at Trump National on Friday. The team parents are pissed that I'm practicing on a Friday at noon but there is no way I'm going to let my kid miss out on an opportunity to play there.

I so miss golf right now.....Two weeks of all-star practice has me exhausted. I have played once (9 hole event on Father's Day with my daughter) in nearly 3 weeks now. Games start tonight so I will have a good idea on how much longer this might last. The girls are playing some good ball so this might last a while......Half of me hopes so, the girls have worked so hard, and half of me hopes we are 4 and done.

Jeff, good luck with the playoffs. Let's get a round in soon!

Played Old York yesterday. Highly recommended if you get the chance.
7e5uzety.jpg

Yes, I played there last week with a small group organized by someone on another board. Course was in great shape and the greens are too quick for my crappy putting. I'd like to pay there again sometime.

Yea kids are having a blast at the games. Practice not so much. But after tonight they are starting to see that the work they are putting in is showing on the field. When we started I really thought it would be a short season. I was having trouble putting 9 kids on the field that could actually catch and throw. Well if our pitcher continues to throw like she did tonight this might last through the end of the July.

At least I get to caddie for my daughter at Trump National on Friday. The team parents are pissed that I'm practicing on a Friday at noon but there is no way I'm going to let my kid miss out on an opportunity to play there.

Great job turning the team around. Good luck.

Can't do it tomorrow fellas, my apologies...

Back