Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, they are picking it up from outer space. :)

Looking forward to OC and teeing it up with you and Allan!
Switched over to my stand bag so you would fit in the car!:rockon:

Switched over to my stand bag so you would fit in the car!:rockon:
Bring it! Everything will fit in your car - I promise. :)

Dogs all good to go, besides two weddings in a couple weeks guys ill have a pretty clear schedule I think (fingers crossed) to come up that way and get some rounds in. Its a must do for me, I know how much fun it'll be.

Dogs all good to go, besides two weddings in a couple weeks guys ill have a pretty clear schedule I think (fingers crossed) to come up that way and get some rounds in. Its a must do for me, I know how much fun it'll be.

Awesome buddy. I'll be sure to make time for a weekend you're available to come up to play.

Awesome buddy. I'll be sure to make time for a weekend you're available to come up to play.
Hell yes! Was also eyeing the get together in OH during October I think it is. Hubbard is only around 3.5 hours or so from me so that's absolutely doable for a weekend trip.

Hell yes! Was also eyeing the get together in OH during October I think it is. Hubbard is only around 3.5 hours or so from me so that's absolutely doable for a weekend trip.

You are awesome my friend. If it helps at all I'll pick up to save on gas.

Everyone is doing it. You should totally come. And bring that awesome dog of yours.

You are awesome my friend. If it helps at all I'll pick up to save on gas.
haha I think I've mentioned how much she loves car rides right? She does the 9hr between here and northern VT without issues. She'd be your best friend. Trying to get things planned out to make the trip. I appreciate the offer Jimmy! First things first, getting up to Rochacha for a round : )
Everyone is doing it. You should totally come. And bring that awesome dog of yours.

Just got in from my Fire Dept.Scramble..........15 under and we won by a stroke. We zigged and zagged for two pars,an eagle and 15 birdies.
$50.gift card to Dick's and a nice trophy and some Titelist balls. I'm not a long hitter but my short game was on today(chipping in for bird,putting was really comfortable on VERY slow greens)all in all a nice,relaxing day.I'll start packing on Tuesday for OC and CANNOT WAIT!
Hope everyone got out this weekend and played well.

Just got in from my Fire Dept.Scramble..........15 under and we won by a stroke. We zigged and zagged for two pars,an eagle and 15 birdies.
$50.gift card to Dick's and a nice trophy and some Titelist balls. I'm not a long hitter but my short game was on today(chipping in for bird,putting was really comfortable on VERY slow greens)all in all a nice,relaxing day.I'll start packing on Tuesday for OC and CANNOT WAIT!
Hope everyone got out this weekend and played well.

What course did you play, Allan? I played your favorite course again today, BTC :) It was in nice shape again. Shot an 86. Gonna try to sneak out early from work this week and get in one more round before OC. See you Friday!

What course did you play, Allan? I played your favorite course again today, BTC :) It was in nice shape again. Shot an 86. Gonna try to sneak out early from work this week and get in one more round before OC. See you Friday!
Chestnut Hill,Andy...........I'll see you too,with the Aaron! Nice round at BTC. What are they up to now,$75.00?

Chestnut Hill,Andy...........I'll see you too,with the Aaron! Nice round at BTC. What are they up to now,$75.00?

Still an overpriced $46 :)

Shot a 103 at Wildwood, burned the edge on about 6 par putts and the greens were FAST! when chipping on. Followed it up with a 92 Sunday at Churchville to make me feel a little better.

Shot a 103 at Wildwood, burned the edge on about 6 par putts and the greens were FAST! when chipping on. Followed it up with a 92 Sunday at Churchville to make me feel a little better.
Nice improvement! Fast greens can kill anyones' numbers.

Nice improvement! Fast greens can kill anyones' numbers.

Even if you hit the front fringe the ball would roll off the back of the green. It was crazy.

$50.gift card to Dick's and a nice trophy and some Titelist balls. I'm not a long hitter but my short game was on today(chipping in for bird,putting was really comfortable on VERY slow greens)all in all a nice,relaxing day.

Nice job Allan, played Webster East for my company tournament on Sunday. Team shot 7 under for a 3 way tie for first. Won a $25 DSG gift card, boy were the pin placements hard. Didn't matter if you were hitting greens, putts were almost impossible to make. All in all made some clutch shots for the team, we even chipped in for an eagle on a par 5.

Nice job Allan, played Webster East for my company tournament on Sunday. Team shot 7 under for a 3 way tie for first. Won a $25 DSG gift card, boy were the pin placements hard. Didn't matter if you were hitting greens, putts were almost impossible to make. All in all made some clutch shots for the team, we even chipped in for an eagle on a par 5.
Good job Joe! Beautiful day,on top of it!

Anyone have any experience with the Ravenwood golf academy? Just really trying to narrow down some locations to do my driver and woods fitting this summer. I know you guys said Big Oak but I just want to explore the options. I want a place that has plenty of options to try along with some good tech to support. I'm not chasing numbers but wouldn't mind a few here or there to dial me in. Also saw the Custom Golf Advantage and Pennfair but I'm just stuck and wondering if I should just stick with Golftec because I did lessons there

Anyone have any experience with the Ravenwood golf academy? Just really trying to narrow down some locations to do my driver and woods fitting this summer. I know you guys said Big Oak but I just want to explore the options. I want a place that has plenty of options to try along with some good tech to support. I'm not chasing numbers but wouldn't mind a few here or there to dial me in. Also saw the Custom Golf Advantage and Pennfair but I'm just stuck and wondering if I should just stick with Golftec because I did lessons there

I don't personally but the guys at The Custom Golf Advantage were awesome. Really friendly and definitely knowledgeable. Just make sure you ask a bunch of questions wherever you go. Have an idea of what you want to know and don't be afraid to ask. :) Keep us posted on where ever you end up!

back from OC.... I already miss you guys.

Aaron, you mentionned a thp meetin before we left yesterday, anychance you can help me find this thread?

Played Farview in Avon yesterday, really nice course just wish it was closer to me.
Shot my best score of the year thus far, 92 with 38 putts. Chipping and approach shots were on point, hitting greens is always fun.
Looking forward to getting into the high 80's by the end of this year. Handicap is coming down as well, right now sitting at 24.6

Played Farview in Avon yesterday, really nice course just wish it was closer to me.
Shot my best score of the year thus far, 92 with 38 putts. Chipping and approach shots were on point, hitting greens is always fun.
Looking forward to getting into the high 80's by the end of this year. Handicap is coming down as well, right now sitting at 24.6

wow thats a good round! keep playing like that and the handicap will drop in the tens in no time

wow thats a good round! keep playing like that and the handicap will drop in the tens in no time
Def. gotta get rid of the blow up holes too, had two 8's and a 7 on the card and still managed to pull out that 92.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back