Pebble Beach Yay or Nay

Thursday will be the day. Camera loaded up and ready to go. Tee time will be made in the am.

Yeah to the courses, Nay to the greens fees which must be pushing a grand for two by now. Nay to the caddies, who have major attitude. It's easy to get on as a single. Conditions and weather can be really sketchy. You might think twice about dropping 5 bills at PB if it's howling. SH is considerably harder than PB, which except for 7-10 and 14 are pretty easy. When I was there, PB's greens looked worse than a muni and they hadn't even mown SH's greens. They were so shaggy we couldn't putt and we took freebie two putts and moved on. So I guess I'm saying, Keep your expectations in check.

Hope you have fun one of the most picturesque course around

Tee time is booked. Wasn't much available so I tee off at 6:50am. Talk about excited.

Tee time is booked. Wasn't much available so I tee off at 6:50am. Talk about excited.

that seems kind of late for me. I bet the views that time of day can be beautiful if it's not foggy

Cannot wait to hear about your experience, Matt!

Might not be a bad course review :)
That was my exact thought.

that seems kind of late for me. I bet the views that time of day can be beautiful if it's not foggy

They had 650am, 1130, or 530pm. Not a huge fan of mid morning tee times. Let's hope it's not foggy. Temps are only looking to be in the 60's. Gotta love June in California.

Well worth it! I have played Pebble and it is definitely worth the money, even if it's just once in your life. Don't think about the money .... just enjoy the experience and the views! And to be able to say that you walked and played where some of the best golf has ever been played is something. That is why The Old Course at St. Andrews is next on my list!
C'mon THP'ers .... let's plan a trip to St. Andrews!!

I'd be taking the 650 time too. Enjoy it man. Bucket list course

Have a blast buddy!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Time to swap the clubs from the cart bag into a stand bag as I decided to walk. Might as well get the full experience.

Time to swap the clubs from the cart bag into a stand bag as I decided to walk. Might as well get the full experience.
Freaking cool man. Have a blast! Can't wait for some pictures.

They had 650am, 1130, or 530pm. Not a huge fan of mid morning tee times. Let's hope it's not foggy. Temps are only looking to be in the 60's. Gotta love June in California.

good call on the 6:50 time, those other times would = a very very long day

Have a great time Matt...can't wait to see the pictures afterwards.

Enjoy it out there. Looking forward to hearing all about it

Very much envy you and looking forward to hearing about all of it. We decided to push our potential plans for this back to another time as there is so much going on when I will be out there that we felt like we were forcing it. It will stay on my bucket list though and will be checked off one day!

JM

Go low buddy.

Should be a great day and that early start is going to be appreciated. Wind has been picking up later in the day. The longer it stays foggy the longer the wind will stay away! Enjoy it man, very jealous!

Just made it to Monterey. Now to get some sleep prior to my 5am wake up.

Matt, enjoy yourself!, Take lots of pictures, soak in every moment!

WOW!

Have a MEMORABLE DAY Matt. Hoping it fills the bucket for ya man. Can't wait to read about it!

JM

Good luck out there today
. Thanks it sure is going to be a fun one.

Matt, enjoy yourself!, Take lots of pictures, soak in every moment!

WOW!
Pictures will be taken and I won't be letting any bad shots affect my round today.

Have a MEMORABLE DAY Matt. Hoping it fills the bucket for ya man. Can't wait to read about it!

JM

I've wanted to play Pebble for as long as I can remember.

So the alarm just went off. I am looking forward to just walking the grounds and taking in a piece of history. Pebble is just a storied place. My intentions are to go out and have fun. I hope to shoot well, however if I don't oh well. I am going to try to do some live updates in the Live Round Update Thread, however it won't be hole for hole. Time to get ready for the 10 min drive and some range time!!!

. Thanks it sure is going to be a fun one.

Pictures will be taken and I won't be letting any bad shots affect my round today.

I've wanted to play Pebble for as long as I can remember.

So the alarm just went off. I am looking forward to just walking the grounds and taking in a piece of history. Pebble is just a storied place. My intentions are to go out and have fun. I hope to shoot well, however if I don't oh well. I am going to try to do some live updates in the Live Round Update Thread, however it won't be hole for hole. Time to get ready for the 10 min drive and some range time!!!

Yes! Have fun man- I forgot you were bucket course playing today! Enjoy it!

Back