Purgatory Golf Club - Noblesville IN

Purgatory Golf Club - Noblesville IN

I cannot wait for this. It's creeping up on us

What an array of options for tees on 12:
iBookPhotoMask12AA1-300x263.jpg

A very interesting approach to the course:
We actually have 3 different scorecards.
Our traditional scorecard is the one most commonly used. With this scorecard you play from the same color tee on each hole.
We also offer a card that uses a combination of our forward and far forward tees create a 4,892 yard course.

I can't wait to check out the food at Purgatory!

Man i wish i could play a full round with you guys here! #13 back tee looks to require about 300 yds carry!!! We have a 600+ par 5 at a local track but wide open with no forced carry. Not even close to this!

Man i wish i could play a full round with you guys here! #13 back tee looks to require about 300 yds carry!!! We have a 600+ par 5 at a local track but wide open with no forced carry. Not even close to this!

I've heard it's 280 to the fairway. Not that it matters lol not much difference between 280 and 300 for me when were talking carry. Both are impossible lol

I've heard it's 280 to the fairway. Not that it matters lol not much difference between 280 and 300 for me when were talking carry. Both are impossible lol

My driver doesn't even roll to 280. No way will I make that fairway.

I would love to attempt that hole from the tips. Then proceed to top one, re tee, hit a spectacular slice, re tee and finally limp on the the first cut rough in front of the fairway lmao!

I would love to attempt that hole from the tips. Then proceed to top one, re tee, hit a spectacular slice, re tee and finally limp on the the first cut rough in front of the fairway lmao!

I have every intention of trying the tee shot on 13. How many times am I going to get the chance to try it?

I have every intention of trying the tee shot on 13. How many times am I going to get the chance to try it?

I agree. Perhaps the back 9 here is on agenda for robman and i...

Sounds like they need a drop zone just for the tee shot, holy cow.

Same here I want to at least attempt it. We have a 639 yard par 5 at my home course that is just a beast so I can't even imagine this one

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't have a club for that kind of carry!

Me too, especially after seeing this!

TennaMerchent_102412_0038-as-Smart-Object-1.jpeg

Anyone that likes beer will really like the offerings from Triton Brewing Company...I would suggest give one a try while you are there.

Anyone that likes beer will really like the offerings from Triton Brewing Company...I would suggest give one a try while you are there.

I might go to hotel 1st then cab it to course so I can get my drink on!

I hope they have it at the course to go with the burger!

I might go to hotel 1st then cab it to course so I can get my drink on!

If you are staying at the Hilton Garden I would be Happy to give you a ride over to the course. Hoping to get to the course around 11 or so.

If you are staying at the Hilton Garden I would be Happy to give you a ride over to the course. Hoping to get to the course around 11 or so.

Much appreciated but I'm staying at a different Hilton. I saved enough to pay for Prairie View round!!

Same here. I can pick up one or two that would like to have some brews on the course. Let me know. I'm coming in from the south side so can pretty much swing by anywhere. I was going to head over early, too. I'll eat lunch there.

I'd really love to go back and play this course again sometime, now that I know where to aim!

I'd really love to go back and play this course again sometime, now that I know where to aim!

I agree. It was a crap shoot picking a target.

Same here. I will be up in the area in September sometime if you are going to also be there I am sure we can get some locals to join in on the fun as well.

Same here. I will be up in the area in September sometime if you are going to also be there I am sure we can get some locals to join in on the fun as well.

I'll be around in October but don't know if I'll make it all the way to Indy.

Back