Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

On the range guys. Joe got the cart

Anyone want to play Saturday. I am busy until about 9 am so I need to factor traveling in. This is my last round until I get back from france on the 24th of July. The last week of July the wife and dog are away so I playing after work a ton.

Anyone want to play Saturday. I am busy until about 9 am so I need to factor traveling in. This is my last round until I get back from france on the 24th of July. The last week of July the wife and dog are away so I playing after work a ton.

Open spot in the OC Invitational for Saturday morning....

Open spot in the OC Invitational for Saturday morning....

I'm confused? Is this spot open once again? I saw that they added a guy but then saw that he posted he now can't get out of work and the airfare is to much.

Can't get down there in time. I am playing Meadows in Lincoln Park at 12 on Saturday for any non-OC people.

Can't get down there in time. I am playing Meadows in Lincoln Park at 12 on Saturday for any non-OC people.

Be prepared to wait......

Joe and Chuck thanks for a great round today. Thanks for putting up with a hacker like myself. I had a blast with both of you.

I can't believe how much water they use on that course....... Hahaha

Joe and Chuck thanks for a great round today. Thanks for putting up with a hacker like myself. I had a blast with both of you.

I can't believe how much water they use on that course....... Hahaha

Man, I know the greens were a little slow but you would have thought we were putting on the rough by the way that dude kept complaining.

Man, I know the greens were a little slow but you would have thought we were putting on the rough by the way that dude kept complaining.
Haha did you hear him on the tee on 16, it's like hitting out of the rough! Jesus...... Dude loved dropping the f bomb also

Haha no I didn't even here him say that.

Anarchy!
Haha I thought we were gonna have to throw down after I hit his ball on the green. He almost blew a gasket.......

Haha I thought we were gonna have to throw down after I hit his ball on the green. He almost blew a gasket.......

He was legitimately pissed and then gave you a 5 minute lecture. Classic.

That was a classic. No need to go all insane like that. Just playin a friendly round. Anarchy if you don't follow rules to the T. Had a great time fellows do it again soon. I know im getting old but hopefully I wasn't in the same boat with "Old Grumpy" I thought the place was in good shape. I adjusted ok to the greens.

Yeah he kept saying 6. that's velcroish.

He was legitimately pissed and then gave you a 5 minute lecture. Classic.
I forgot we were on the Tour...... He apologized which was quite surprising.

Don't think I've had the pleasure of playing with him yet

And he's got the fire power to deal with it.

I know it's late notice but my afternoon tomorrow has opened up! Any of the north jersey guys around and available to play?

I'm relatively new to the central NJ area. If you don't mind my asking, is anyone familiar with the Mercer County Golf Academy and/or Windsor Greens Golf Center? I'm looking for a good place to take a few lessons. Thanks!

Back