THP Sligo Shirt Giveaway

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to snag an extra white XL with my last THP store order, and rather than stock pile it, I'd like to give it away. Here's the original thread for the shirts: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?28219-THP-Golf-Shirts-by-Sligo-now-Available!

The Prize:
White THP Sligo Polo
Size XL
Spoiler
i-3C66MHX-L.jpg

How to enter:

1. Decorate a golf ball, add some THP flair and your own creative ideas.
  2. Post of picture of that ball in this thread.
  3. After all the entries have been submitted, I'll select the finalists.
  4. I'll start a new thread with the photos and a poll for voting.
  5. Whichever ball get's most votes wins the polo.
  6. You have to send me the ball as a keepsake, and I'll send you the polo!

Good luck, get those creative juices flowing!

UPDATE:
Finalists -
1 -
Sc8MF8R.jpg

2 -
ave5azet.jpg

3 -
u5apyjy6.jpg

4 -
securedownload3-Copy_zpsc4a88f57.jpg
securedownload2_zpse730e627.jpg

Let me know your vote, 1, 2, 3 or 4??? (Please post your vote in this thread, MODS, if it's possible to create a poll, that would be great, thanks!)

Last edited:
Nice gesture! Too bad it wont fit me...sad.

Wish it was my size!

Great gesture, unfortunately not my size. Can't wait to see the creativity.

Very cool Kyle, got to get my thinking cap on.

That's an awesome idea Kyle. I'll have to put something together.

Won't fit me at all, but awesome idea Kyle and great gesture!

Great gesture! I'll have to spend some time thinking about this one.

don't forget guys, this is a euro cut so if you normally wear a L this will probably fit.

Cool comp Icey. Good luck guys, look forward to seeing some great ball designs.

Very cool idea Icey. Look forward to seeing the pics and all the ideas everyone has.

Awesome gesture Kyle. The contest will be very interesting....

Get those entries in, I figure I'll probably take submissions for a few weeks.

Don't forget, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, in other words, you lose 100% of the contests you don't enter!!!

Very cool Icey! Sure wish it was in my size, but alas it's not. Good luck to all who enter!

don't forget guys, this is a euro cut so if you normally wear a L this will probably fit.
I had forgotten about that, Dean is right. XL will fit like a L. I guess I will pass on this one but good luck to everyone.

Great idea Kyle! Looking forward to seeing the entries.

Unfortunately, I only have Sharpies in 2 colors and I'm not a great artist, so I went with a simple, clean design. I usually can't spring for boutique apparel like Sligo, but I love that design in white, especially since it's in my size!

Sc8MF8R.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I only have Sharpies in 2 colors and I'm not a great artist, so I went with a simple, clean design. I usually can't spring for boutique apparel like Sligo, but I love that design in white, especially since it's in my size!

Sc8MF8R.jpg

The leader in the clubhouse!

Is that a fancy THP? It took a few seconds before I saw it, but if it is, good job.

Only one entry? I may have to put on some weight for this one.

I need to find me some sharpies!

I'm do this tomorrow after work! Thanks icey

Supposed to be the THP logo... harder than I thought doing it in dots
ave5azet.jpg

Only two entries in so far, I have a feeling, anyone who enters will make the finals for sure!

Back