garethw

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a small problem here in Thailand. Having been in touch with Callaway Thailand I can not purchase a single iron from them, I have also tried a couple of their stockists where I live and again they both said I can not order a single iron.

I would like to buy a Callaway Apex AW with a NsPro 950 shaft in regular.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can buy online that might actually ship it out here? I looked on 2nd Swing and they do not appear to have any.

Many thanks.

I have a small problem here in Thailand. Having been in touch with Callaway Thailand I can not purchase a single iron from them, I have also tried a couple of their stockists where I live and again they both said I can not order a single iron.

I would like to buy a Callaway Apex AW with a NsPro 950 shaft in regular.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can buy online that might actually ship it out here? I looked on 2nd Swing and they do not appear to have any.

Many thanks.
have you contacted Callaway?

have you contacted Callaway?

Yes, I've emailed them. I have also just got a Callaway contact phone number here in Thailand from the Pro at the range I use. Hopefully I can get one ordered.

I would try callawaypreowned.com as well; not sure if that will work, but worth a phone call.

According to Callaway it is impossible to buy a single Apex Iron and even more impossible to buy the AW here in Thailand. Callaway pre owned have them with the True Temper XP95 in regular or the Recoil 660/680. So my only real option is to buy one of those, suck up the import tax and then possibly swap the shaft for a NsPro950 when it arrives.

Callaway pre-owned do not ship to Thailand. Why is it so hard to buy something............

You may just have to keep an eye out on eBay

Thanks for the replies. I had an email back from Dan Harris at Callaway asking me to just send him an email stating what wedge and the specs I would like to order and he will sort it out and get back to me for the billing. Great customer support.

I found one on on 2nd swing last night which is hopefully on its way here. Pricey including the shipping just short of 200USD, then the lovely Thai customs will no doubt add 30 - 40% import tax.

Back