Not open for further replies.
haha thanks for the wave!

avuqepyn.jpg
gezaby9y.jpg
e6ehe3e7.jpg
ajevapub.jpg

That wave was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was so awesome! Tuned in on 18. Congrats man!

Should have gotten a picture of you getting your picture taken

Wow just wow. What an amazing time. Couldn't have asked for anything better and to have all those THPers watching gave me chills. Thanks guys. Shot a 40/42=82 I'll take that any day!
4e3a9e2u.jpg

Given to is as we walked off 18.

Awesome Matt. Thanks for taking us along.

That's awesome!

Thanks matt for the follow along!

Thanks for bringing us all along Matt. Great playing!!

Awesome round Matt! I had fun catching up and the pictures are just amazing.

Will be getting this rolling in about 30 min as I have my semi final for my clubs Match Play tournament. Hardest match yet as I am playing our current club champion and a semi finalist in the Georgia State match play last year. Will have to bring the thunder today to advance

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Matt, awesome round and thank you so much for having us all along for the ride!

Well done Mr maynard

Will be getting this rolling in about 30 min as I have my semi final for my clubs Match Play tournament. Hardest match yet as I am playing our current club champion and a semi finalist in the Georgia State match play last year. Will have to bring the thunder today to advance

That's possibly a little tougher than the Flog/ATL challenge.

Good luck Sir!

So then let the thunder roll, buddy! Good luck!

That's possibly a little tougher than the Flog/ATL challenge.

Good luck Sir!

Yea.... His index is like a +1.
On the bright side I get 3 shots!!!

Yea.... His index is like a +1.
On the bright side I get 3 shots!!!

Match play with you getting three pops?

That's stealing. Go win that match.

Sounds fun, take it to him!

Taking it to him Kyle. Now I get to follow along. My legs are beat!

mmaynard, that is EPIC. I just saw this...if I told you I was jealous it would be a lie, because jealous doesn't even BEGIN to describe how much I was there hahaha
. Even though the guys I played with were great partners, I would have taken THPers any day.

Damn Matt, the course looks amazing!! #jealous
. Course was definitely awesome. The inward 9 played much harder. The wind seemed more noticeable up there.

. Even though the guys I played with were great partners, I would have taken THPers any day.

. Course was definitely awesome. The inward 9 played much harder. The wind seemed more noticeable up there.
That was a fun follow today buddy. Thanks for sharing your round and the awesome pics.

Playing nine tonight at, well let's just say it's not Pebble Beach. playing the Buckeye Course at Bedford Hills.

Hole 1 is a par 4 with a tree right in the middle of the fairway.

nGsXx7m.jpg

Drive to the left side of the fairway. Eight iron to 15 feet pin high. Birdie attempt about 2 feet Short. Slide the par putt just left for disgusting three Jack. And this is why I usually don't take Gimme's. Grr.

Still looks good. Probably isn't $495.00 either. Lol. Hit them well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back