Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Bertha family is now available at Callaway Golf Pre-owned http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/2014-big-bertha/2014-big-bertha,default,sc.html?mcid2=312

drivers-2014-big-bertha-alpha____1.png

You can use code "fireworks10" for an additional 10% off purchases over $50 at budgetgolf.

From the seemore thread

Thanks Kyle, I just scored a PCB uncut for less than $37 shipped. I will cut it to my length as the lie is already fine, and throw on one of the grips SeeMore gave me a couple of weeks ago.

Went back and added a Si1 too, the associate just added it to my earlier order <$70 for 2 brand new SeeMore putters. #WinningBig

Last edited:
Wow that is just a steal there. If anyone is even thinking about getting a SeeMore putter they better jump on this.
From the seemore thread

Great kicks. Very comforatble

Went to pick up some Tour B330 and they must be sold out at that price because it's not up there anymore.

yes looks like RX, RXS and 330-s is what they have

yes looks like RX, RXS and 330-s is what they have

That's what I saw too. I pondered too long as they were available earlier.

I picked up 10 dozen. TaylorMade PRACTICE balls are my favorite for empty golf course practice rounds. I tend to lose a lot of balls trying different shots and $9 a dozen is too good to pass up.

Just ordered 4 dozen myself. I kept seeing the deal in this thread everyday for like a week. I can only say "no" for so long .

Lethal is a great ball and according to what I've read, there's no difference between the Practice balls and the regular balls except a slight paint blemish that you likely wouldn't be able to see. Steal of a deal.

sent from The Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back