Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
That is a pretty cool tool.

Looks like a really good idea

Very interesting that's for sure.

Revolutionizing Alignment Rods

Much better mousetrap!

I'll give him the 10,000 but I want 75% of every sale until I get my money back and then 20% in perpetuity.

Yes I watch a lot of shark tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Much better mousetrap!

I'll give him the 10,000 but I want 75% of every sale until I get my money back and then 20% in perpetuity.

Yes I watch a lot of shark tank.

Yeah I don't think he's gonna get that, but they expect to be at market at some point this year.

I think the concept is very intriguing.

The fact that you can measure your feet position and ball position alone would be an great tool for working on a consistent setup.

Seems like a great tool to me. Hope they can get to market!

This is pretty cool IMO. If someone were to take this and really put in the time and effort into using it properly it could help one improve on a few basics for sure.

Looks like a neat option for practice, price seems a bit high, but at $40 isn't too bad.

cool looking product

I like it. Especially the takeaway attachment--or whatever he called it.

Revolutionizing Alignment Rods

The fact that you can measure your feet position and ball position alone would be an great tool for working on a consistent setup.

I do think that having measurables and an app companion is a great idea.

Last edited:
This thing is cool. I've thought about marking my alignment rods before for consistency.

Looks pretty good, I'd like to see some more attachments similar to the take away one to allow you to mark your stance width

Makes sense. Maybe I'll donate to that one...

Very interesting but he needs to raise $7500 in 5 days, I just don't think that is going to happen. I may pledge the $50 to get the Golf Square and app whenever it is released, I really believe it will be released this year.

Seems like a great little set up aid. Would definitely make sure you were setting up the exact same every time.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Interesting little concept and twist to the everyday alignment rods.

The string being used as a visual aid is very cool. Color me intrigued.

That is very interesting. I like a lot of what they're doing with it.

I'm in for support of the project. Pretty darn cool if you ask me.

$40 is reasonable (though I wouldn't buy it), but $90 is just insane, especially when you can put something together yourself for $10.

$40 is reasonable (though I wouldn't buy it), but $90 is just insane, especially when you can put something together yourself for $10.

Adjustable, marked rods (not sharpie lines), attachments, all in one design and a mobile app for $10???

You should mass build these and hit the $40 mark.

THP (community, not THP itself) could easily get their goal hit and move them along. Then maybe we can get custom THP rods made down the road!

Back