Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.golfsmith.com/ps/display...ture-_-s1+4th+of+july+sale-_-4th+of+july+sale

july-4th-hp-slide.jpg

I didn't see a list of eligible courses...is there one out there somewhere?
I only quickly looked and didn't see it either

I didn't see a list of eligible courses...is there one out there somewhere?

Found this in the Terms & Conditions.

"Upon receipt and validation of your request, Administrator will email you a $45 digital gift card that can be used toward a GOLFNOW hot deal tee-time (herein, the “Reward”). Each Reward is redeemable at Srixon.com\golfnow or Golfnow.com. ALL REWARDS MUST BE BOOKED BY MIDNIGHT, EST November 15, 2014."

2usa6uqe.jpg

Golsmith appears to be having a sale

Thanks Dawg... I hope online orders work. Bought it on Srixon website, At the time, it still showed buy 2 get 1 free so they honored it. Had to call them though since it did not take off the free box upon checkout

Found this in the Terms & Conditions.

"Upon receipt and validation of your request, Administrator will email you a $45 digital gift card that can be used toward a GOLFNOW hot deal tee-time (herein, the “Reward”). Each Reward is redeemable at Srixon.com\golfnow or Golfnow.com. ALL REWARDS MUST BE BOOKED BY MIDNIGHT, EST November 15, 2014."

Thanks Christopher, that's good to know. I plan to play them just like I would any new ball.

sent from The Note 3

I put the lethal 'practice' balls in play over the last 2 days. Loved them. Thanks for the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back