I thought it was higher than the OG but still classified as low spin...but I could be wrong.

For me, it put out bit more spin than the OG, I think Dan was similar. But, to be fair, the OG is just a spin killer. Such a fun driver head still, and cheeeeeeeap.

The original classic is admittedly a spin killer, but I wouldn't classify it as forgiving. I think that one is best for people who only miss vertically. Lateral misses (for me) were punishing.

I've hit a lot of the drivers made in the last few years. For me, the lowest spinning has been the Tour Edge XCG6.

An added bonus is that it looks like the driver that Darth Vader would play if he played golf. Visually, with the Ozik shaft, the package is just fantastic.

Your mileage may vary, but that's a stick I would put on the list.

Agree with this 100%.

That is the driver I currently bag. I am looking at new options to see if anything else preforms better for me. If not thing is better, looks like I will be saving some cash.

J40
Big Bertha Alpha
Ping i25

I remember you liking the XCG6--may want to try the XCG7 Beta.

I love it. It is a beast, but I don't get the opportunity to test drivers very often. Going take advantage of it. It will take something awesome to replace the XCG6, but it could happen.

Back