Nike Vapor Black 2.0 Anyone?

jb57

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone had a chance to try this new ball (or next version) by Nike: Vapor Black 2.0? What did you think of it? What did you think of the first version?

I thought the original Vapor was just an expensive range ball

I've had a dozen of the original for sub 50 degree weather because of its super low compression, but I haven't had the chance to play them yet. Hopefully I can get out on Saturday and gather some info.

sent from The Note 3

Only played the original this past season. How do you know if they are 2.0? Do they say? I didn't mind them but certainly liked the one vapor speed off the tee more than the black. I'll be at the golf show in about two months here in Cleveland and always pick up some hit once Nike balls to start my season off with. Usually pick up callaway bridgestone and Nike while I'm there

I have played the vapors and personally I have played very well with them. I look forward to checking the 2.0's out.

Only played the original this past season. How do you know if they are 2.0? Do they say? I didn't mind them but certainly liked the one vapor speed off the tee more than the black. I'll be at the golf show in about two months here in Cleveland and always pick up some hit once Nike balls to start my season off with. Usually pick up callaway bridgestone and Nike while I'm there

Like this:
m1jnwVj_vMz5JlF4NTQo38A.jpg

I always thought getting The Vapors was a bad thing! (80's hip hop reference anyone?) That price point is a tough area of competition, looking forward to hearing what people say about these.

I always thought getting The Vapors was a bad thing! (80's hip hop reference anyone?) That price point is a tough area of competition, looking forward to hearing what people say about these.

Love them. Great off the tee AND very good with the short game. You just have to have a game to play the ball as with any ball.

Back