THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom. Just annihilated my drive on the par 5 18th. Cut the corner and coming in from 135.
yru6ezyq.jpg

Eagle putt coming up from 12-15'!!

Missed it. Tap in birdie.

Finished 42/38 80. So happy!

Holy freaking crap, that is a BOMB on #18! Well played man, 80 is a solid, solid number for not being able to putt worth a crap.

How long is 18?

How long is 18?
It's 523 yards on the card, but if you cut the corner successfully it plays at about 430. Some may call that gimmicky, but this is the hardest hole on the course by a mile if you look at recorded stats. More double bogeys here than anywhere else on the track.

When I first saw 523 I was gonna say someone needs to send you an #InternetGolfer shirt :D

430 to there is still damn long, but not quite #InternetGolfer long :alien:

When I first saw 523 I was gonna say someone needs to send you an #InternetGolfer shirt :D

430 to there is still damn long, but not quite #InternetGolfer long :alien:
I'm not much of a long knocker, but I get a hold of one here and there. 280 is about my absolute maximum.
I miss hit so many my average is probably 230-245.

Team albatross - first in the parking lot, first on the range, and the first tee time! Starting on the back today.

Team albatross - first in the parking lot, first on the range, and the first tee time! Starting on the back today.

So Canadan and CanadanInTraining?

hit em straight!

Super wet right now. Couldn't get the green speed on the first (10th) hole. +1 though 3

Greens and 2 putts = easy pars. +1 through 6

The soppy wet fairway finally got me on 18. Double bogey for a +3 first 9. Time to get to back on number 1.

Par par to start the back, then a triple....kept me mind in it and followed up with a birdie!

Of to a good start, striped it down the middle with I nice draw on #1. Missed the green, but got up and down for par.

Failed to get up and down in the par 3 2nd, but hit another nice draw on 3 and had a putt par.
I played for the draw on 4, but it went straight as an arrow, so I might be in trouble here.

I made bogies on 4 and 5, and now my 2 month old Bushnell V3 has stopped working. Nice!

Parred 6, bogied 7, and parred 8. I somehow have found an extra 25-30 yards with my driver today. Unfortunately, my iron play had been pretty poor so I still find myself scrambling for pars.

And here we go again. .. I parred 9 for a 4 over 39 on the front, then dunked 1 on 10 and took a triple bogey 6 to start the back.

And here we go again. .. I parred 9 for a 4 over 39 on the front, then dunked 1 on 10 and took a triple bogey 6 to start the back.
Shake It off and make a birdie!

No birdies so far, but I did par the next 3 holes.

I finished with 4 bogies and a par for a 7 over 42 on the back.

nice 81 Parshooter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back