Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I am planning on getting one together in September. With the MC coming up shortly, I am probably taking August off. Fupresti is coming in for a weekend in September so I wanted to get a group together and Heron Glen is a good central location.

How far is Heron Glen from Albany?

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR IT IS!

As long as you don't pick the weekend of the Bear Trap.

What would you be looking to replace them, Rob?

How far is Heron Glen from Albany?

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR IT IS!

As long as you don't pick the weekend of the Bear Trap.

Probably Sunday September 14th because he gets in Saturday afternoon-ish.

Probably Sunday September 14th because he gets in Saturday afternoon-ish.
That sounds like the perfect warm up (if it's not my first round post cast) for Palm Beach. Calendar....booked.

I am planning on getting one together in September. With the MC coming up shortly, I am probably taking August off. Fupresti is coming in for a weekend in September so I wanted to get a group together and Heron Glen is a good central location.
Dude definitely let me know when you decide. I will try and make it up. Gonna be in Jersey hopefully end of July also but I will let you know.

Dude definitely let me know when you decide. I will try and make it up. Gonna be in Jersey hopefully end of July also but I will let you know.

Sunday September 14th is the tentative date.

What would you be looking to replace them, Rob?

Something more forgiving. I just don't have the time to get to the range that often and you see how much golf I've been playing lately. I hit Chris's Mizuno's and couldn't believe how straight every single shot was. Not sure exactly, would go get fitted and see.

Something more forgiving. I just don't have the time to get to the range that often and you see how much golf I've been playing lately. I hit Chris's Mizuno's and couldn't believe how straight every single shot was. Not sure exactly, would go get fitted and see.

You would be deadly with the standard Apex irons

You would be deadly with the standard Apex irons

Was looking at them. Just going to go down the line of that range of irons and see what works best.

Get that game in shape for next Saturday buddy! I completely forgot about it being so soon!

Going to hit the range today and try and knock off the rust. We are driving together next week right?

Was contemplating selling the Miuras? Any idea of what a fair price would be around? CB 501's 4-PW Nipon NS 1050's Iomic Mid Grips

The only way to rid yourself of a set of Miuras is to cast them into the flame from whence they came.

Was contemplating selling the Miuras? Any idea of what a fair price would be around? CB 501's 4-PW Nipon NS 1050's Iomic Mid Grips

Ck eBay. There are sets there all the time. Watch a couple until they sell and there will be your fair market value price.

Me as well. Also looking to play this Sunday and or Tuesday

Count me as also interested in the September outing.

I would also be interested in the September outing.

I'm torturing myself at Broad Run again this Sunday still one spot open at 6:30 and 11:30 according to their website, think it maybe real far away fro you though.

I am up for a round Tuesday if you decide to play.

I'd be interested in getting together in September.

Anyone down for planning a group get together like we did at Heron Glenn last year?

Would definitely be down for something

If you're looking to get out on Tuesday let me know Joe...i'm off and the woman has some training for work all day so I'd definitely be down for something

I'd like to get together in September also. I'm marking the 15th on my calendar.

Back