Anyone own iliac golf headcovers?

vicar

Banned
Reaction score
i like the nostalgic look quite a bit ... price is set at premium to establish image of luxury and excellence ... not sure it's justified but no rule purchases have to make sense ... may or may not get a set ... anyone own any? how do they wear? clean?

We reviewed them on the home page. For some reason the pictures are not showing up. I will look into it.

Iliac Golf Review | The Hackers Paradise

We liked the stuff quite a bit, however I will say that we have received over 50 emails since that time with people telling us horror stories about the customer service. So take it for what its worth.

We reviewed them on the home page. For some reason the pictures are not showing up. I will look into it.

Iliac Golf Review | The Hackers Paradise

We liked the stuff quite a bit, however I will say that we have received over 50 emails since that time with people telling us horror stories about the customer service. So take it for what its worth.

thanks JB ... hadn't yet joined THP when you did this review so didn't see it ... nodding to all ...

thanks JB ... hadn't yet joined THP when you did this review so didn't see it ... nodding to all ...

No problem. Like I said, we really liked the stuff when we reviewed it, but hearing from regular consumers by the handful is always a little concerning.

I'm going to bump up an old thread because I'm very annoyed. I ordered a custom head cover for Father's Day which ran me $100. I didn't care about the price because it was a nice custom piece with all my kids names on it. I noticed a spelling mistake on my part after I hit send, so I called them immediately and they said no problem because they haven't started production so it can be changed. They sent me an email showing the changes and I approved. Fast forward to getting the headcover and it's still wrong. I called, they said they'd send a replacement asap. Fast forward 2 weeks still I haven't got a tracking number so I called and it seemed to be forgotten. But I finally get an invoice with a tracking number and they have it shipping to the wrong address. It's a shame because I love their gear but Idk if I will be ordering from them again.

Back