Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaylorMade RBZ Irons, 3-PW $219.99 http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

9faa0fee-711b-4d06-9e7d-e723d4914f45.jpg

I didn't see this posted. Global Golf takes 30% off hybrids with the code: "hybrid30".
Add free shipping with the code "fs49" if the total is over $49.

www.globalgolf.com

I put the lethal 'practice' balls in play over the last 2 days. Loved them. Thanks for the recommendation.

Well I was all excited today because my Woot package was to be delivered. I received my Woot package, but none of the actual items I ordered... I ordered 3 dozen of the lethals and a little Bluetooth speaker. I received 36 Refinished "almost mint" Taylormade TP3's and no speaker..... I sure hope their customer service is good to work with.

Last edited:
Well I was all excited today because my Woot package was to be delivered. I received my Woot package, but none of the actual items I ordered... I ordered 3 dozen of the lethals and a little Bluetooth speaker. I received 36 Refinished "almost mint" Taylormade TP3's and no speaker..... I sure hope their customer service is good to work with.

Oh wow!! I am offshore now at work and have ordered 6 dozen balls and some polos. I hope when I get home that is what was sent to me!!!

TGW has those cgx 5 irons 4-AW for 169 free shipping.

I have never had a problem with their shipping so I have never dealt with their CS, let us know how well (or not) they handle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back