syndicate559
mancest
Bigoats
Tummy
chicogolf
TheHeez
Aoxomxoa
time4tim

If Pasatiempo doesn't work out I think Bayonet/Blackhorse would be a good call. I feel that their prices have come down, if you are NCGA it's downright reasonable at $100 to ride.

If Pasatiempo doesn't work out I think Bayonet/Blackhorse would be a good call. I feel that their prices have come down, if you are NCGA it's downright reasonable at $100 to ride.

I think that's pretty much our fall back plan at this point.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think that's pretty much our fall back plan at this point.

I think if we contact that DJ guy at Bayonet / BlackHorse, we'd probably end up with a group deal. Let me know if I can assist.

matt

I know, man! I didn't even realize we were planning this for the same weekend as the MC when we did, but we were trying to figure out the best chance for Bigoats to make it with his twins on the way. I'm guessing that we'll start planning another one for October-ish while we're at this one.

If we make it end of October the way my harvest looks like it is going to come i will be able to make it

With July here I am getting pumped for this get together! My usual hotel isn't available so I'm trying to sort out other arrangements, kind of a bummer there.

Who else is chomping at the bit!?!

I have got the ok from the boss since my twins will be 1.5 mo by then

Certainly hope the majority of those in this thread enter for a chance at our biggest event of the year held right in CA.
All expenses paid.
Golf at one of the finest courses in the country.
Gear
SWAG
and a whole lot more.

Certainly hope the majority of those in this thread enter for a chance at our biggest event of the year held right in CA.
All expenses paid.
Gear
SWAG
and a whole lot more.

Don't you worry about that good sir! The list you mentioned includes many things that I am decidedly "pro"!

Are the dates still 7/26 and 7/27? I'd love to meet and play, as I'm in the area.

Are the dates still 7/26 and 7/27? I'd love to meet and play, as I'm in the area.

Yes. We're thinking poppy on the 26th and pasatiempo the 27th at this point.

All expenses paid.
Gear
SWAG
and a whole lot more.

I'm planning on it, JB. Just have to find some time to do a little research on Mr. Finley so I can come up with something relevant and have a chance!

OK, so right now, this is what we're looking at for Saturday the 26th @ Poppy Hills...

syndicate559
mancest
Bigoats
Tummy
chicogolf
TheHeez
Aoxomxoa
time4tim
gingerista

Yes. We're thinking poppy on the 26th and pasatiempo the 27th at this point.

I wish i could get free for both days

Do we already have tee times at Poppy? I was looking the other day and they are completely booked on Saturday. :bulgy-eyes:

Do we already have tee times at Poppy? I was looking the other day and they are completely booked on Saturday. :bulgy-eyes:

Crap. they had them last week, but I've been trying to figure out how many we we have so i didn't book too too many but but also didn't leave anyone out. I'll call and see what's up.

Crap. they had them last week, but I've been trying to figure out how many we we have so i didn't book too too many but but also didn't leave anyone out. I'll call and see what's up.

Any Luck Eddie

Any Luck Eddie

Man, they are just slammed right now, which I guess is a good thing, but here's what I found out. The weekend we picked is particularly tough, due to tournaments going on both days.

Saturday, we could go off at 6:10-6:30 or 3:10-3:30. 6:10 seems really tough since we'd almost all be driving over that day. 3:10-3:30 would obviously be easy for most of us to make, but he said it's super busy that afternoon and we'd probably be looking at a 5-hour round (honestly, for a round out of town in great weather on a fantastic course, that doesn't bother me a ton, but it would make getting home relatively late that night).

If we wanted to do Sunday at Poppy, we could have 8:00-8:20 or 2:10-2:30 tee times.

Let me know what you guys think ASAP. I'm sure these times won't be available much longer either. The thing is, I have to give them my credit card # when I make the times and I can't make any adjustments after 48 hours out from the times, so late cancellations (which we've had every time we've done this) would end up getting me charged.

I guess the other option would be to punt on Poppy all together and maybe just shoot for Pasatiempo on Sunday?

Northern California Get Together?

I'd be up for Sunday at Poppy at 8:00-8:20 and Saturday at wherever we decide to play the other round.

The credit card issue is a bummer. If we want to stay away from Poppy because of that, I would completely understand.

Last edited:
Eddie, I am down for Poppy Sunday or Pasatiempo if we can get that many guys on.

I can get away 1 day on the weekend and would prefer to play in the AM, but am flexible to what works for the group.

Pasatiempo on Sunday would be my vote if we can get better tee times and we can always hit poppy up in the winter when the weather will still be great with less play but either way i am down

Anyone up for a round at Laguna Seca on Thursday?? Hit me up

Anyone up for a round at Laguna Seca on Thursday?? Hit me up

You're the only one of us actually lucky enough to live over there! Well, actually gingerista does and there's another guy on the forum, MarkUK who I think lives in the Monterey area, but he doesn't hang out in this thread (I should look into that). Anyway, I don't know if anyone will be over that way Thursday, but Laguna Seca is a fun little course. Only played it once, but enjoyed it. Feel free to jump into our discussions and join us for any of the outings we put together as well.

Back