THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pair of bogeys keeping us AS on the back and me +3 on the round.

We're going bogey for bogey on the back. If someone starts getting pars they will get some points.

Took the back +5 and AS on the front.

Kyle and I are going blow for blow on the front, still AS for the 9.

Sounds like a great round, Kyle is a good guy to share a round with

Ended up triple double to shoot and 87 and give kyle 2 points on the front. Match ended with me at +3 and was so much fun.

Ended up triple double to shoot and 87 and give kyle 2 points on the front. Match ended with me at +3 and was so much fun.

You played great today man. It was a ton of fun. Glad I finally got to play a round with tony as well.

Nice little pre-MC tune-up partner. Well done.

#DoWorkDotCom

Playing Heather Downs CC 6200 from the blues. Match play with my buddy Q. I'm +2 through 5 and 2 up in the round. Hole 6 I lost a ball in the rough and cost me a penalty and a triple so +5. Halved the hole though.

Par 3 169. Tee short and right. Chip to 8 feet uphill. Par putt burns the edge. Win the hole though.

Front 9 42. Up 4.

Triple, bogey, double to start. Geez. Fortunately Q isn't doing much better. Still up 4.

Bogey, double, bogey. Lead cut to 2. Par 3 coming up.

THP Live Round thread!

Q dunks his tee ball in the water. I'm pin high off the left. His third from drop zone to 8 feet. My chip rolls past pin and leaves me 6 feet downhill. He makes his bogey putt.

I go center cup and am back up 3.

I win 2 up. Had a horrid 49 on the back 9. My tee shots and chips were awful. But I hit just enough irons and putts to seal the win including a par on 18 to finish. Really disappointed in the score but I have myself no chances to score on the back 9.

Also, and I hate to do this, was not impressed with Heather Downs at all. I can see why they went from private to public here. It's not in good shape.

Out for a relaxing solo 9 after work. To the first...

Interesting start. Missed my drive to the right leaving 142 over water to a back pin. Yanked that one flyer left and long with a PW which made for a tough pitch over a ridge with the green sloping away. Nearly hit the pin but it blew 20ft by to the fringe. Drained the comebacker for par. Haha

Interesting start. Missed my drive to the right leaving 142 over water to a back pin. Yanked that one flyer left and long with a PW which made for a tough pitch over a ridge with the green sloping away. Nearly hit the pin but it blew 20ft by to the fringe. Drained the comebacker for par. Haha
Yeah buddy!! Nice going, bet that feels like a birdie! Keep it up

Hit my drive into the hazard on #3 but placed my drop to within 12'. Just missed the putt for a bogey. +1

Had 214 into the green on the 547yd par 5 fifth. Downhill lie let me roll a 5 iron to 20ft. 2 putt birdie. Back to even going to #5

Bad drive on #5 left a 200yd approach with the ball well above my feet. Somehow got in on the green but very far from the hole. 3-putt bogey and back to +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back