Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Can't wait to see who the first luck one is

More solid entries rolling in overnight!!

Officially on the hourly countdown until this first contest is a wrap, looking forward to seeing the final few rolling in.

And soon......the second member of the #BasementDwellers shall be announced!

Today is the day. Noon (actually 11:59 am) is the hour. Get those entries in!

Spots are extremely limited for this awesome event.
THP and Callaway put on one heck of an event and this years event will be as good...or better!

Best of luck to all the entrants!

Today is the day. Noon (actually 11:59 am) is the hour. Get those entries in!

Spots are extremely limited for this awesome event.
THP and Callaway put on one heck of an event and this years event will be as good...or better!

Best of luck to all the entrants!

I dont think "as good" is in THP's vocabulary, better is the way to go

Hard to believe the first contest is almost over. I sure hope everyone who wants into this (which should be everyone on the forums) at least put something in; can't win if you don't play. Good luck to all who entered, can't wait to find out who joins #Cookie for an event like no other.

So many good names in here for Finley. Well done everyone! Still a few more hours to get your entry in!

Get those last minute entries in!

Wow, there are some really awesome entries in here. If you haven't put in, just a few more hours. Competition is fierce, but for this opponent it needs to be. Good luck to all and can't wait till we see a winner.

Lots of great entries! Any one of those names can be Finley! Couple more hours left, let's go last minute entries!

Good luck everyone! Seemed like everyone stepped up their game for this contest. Can't wait to see what the next one brings.

I watched the videos:angry:. The overly confident Jason Finley is going DOWN this time and to ensure he does we need to surprise him completely. Sneak in a secret assassin. Someone he's completely unaware of and can't game plan. One so vested in secrecy and the ultimate culmination of his deed he waited until zero hour to create his first ever twitter account. One, who until THP is vindicated, will seethe every time he's forced to even drive across the slimy Finley River bisecting his town. A Daddy who can, without suspicion, get in close at a #Grandaddy, while covertly hatching his malevolent plan. Farewell Mr. Finley. This time the cookie is poison.
Dan Murray @danmur8
Follow

@hackersparadise no mere title or rank remotely = the pedestal @JasonFinleyCG puts himself upon. #OriginalSuperVillain shall be JCallyEgo

Last edited:
uggh how do i copy a tweet to insert? I tried the embed feature but new to the medium

uggh how do i copy a tweet to insert? I tried the embed feature but new to the medium
well still isn't perfect but at least the tweet wording is visible now

Here we go...

Down to the wire - only 2h left. Keep them coming everyone! I don't envy the judges in this one.

Good luck folks...so many great entries.

Really dying to be a part of this event, great entries everyone and good luck.

There have been a lot of solid entries. THP sure is full of creative minds.

~Rock

I was out of town most of last week and took my time coming up with a super villain name. So many great entries so far it will be amazingly difficult to come up with a winner.

Good Luck to Everyone. Here is my entry.

Very glad to see so many entries for this contest. There should be extreme interest in this event, and it looks like THP is up to the challenge.

Down to the last hour. Time for those last minute entries amongst the many great ones submitted already.

Soon we shall have the #2ndBasementDweller!!!!

Back