2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Congrats sposey. Unfortuantly I had to drop out. Work informed me my new machine would be installed that weekend and since im the only operator i will have to be there. Sucks but work is work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry you had to miss out on this one!! Darn work obligations!

Congrats sposey. Unfortuantly I had to drop out. Work informed me my new machine would be installed that weekend and since im the only operator i will have to be there. Sucks but work is work.

Sorry to hear that, I will try to represent your spot well :)

I just got notification, I am in, what an awesome way to start a monday morning :)
I am sorry for whoever had to drop, but I am really happy for you, buddy!

Oh man, that's rough. Sorry.

I just got notification, I am in, what an awesome way to start a monday morning :)
Ugh...I have to see Shane again? Those poor waitresses at PGA National.

Sorry to hear you had to drop Gregg.

Congrats Sposey, looking forward to meeting you.

Sorry Greg, I know how disappointing it is to have to drop out if an event.

Ugh...I have to see Shane again? Those poor waitresses at PGA National.

Sorry to hear you had to drop Gregg.
I was going to buy you an egg burger but now you get nothing and will like it :p

Congrats on getting in sposey! Look forward to meeting you there.

Sorry that that stupid, yet necessary, thing called work is keeping you out greggdrews.

Sorry you can't make it, Gregg.

Welcome aboard sposey.

Bryan, most likely we are going to be taking the 11:45 flight out (gets in around 2:20) and leaving Monday on the 9:35 flight. Any of the flights you're on?

Leaving 950, so close haha

Alright Shane. Congrats. You and tequila4kapp at the same event again, oh crap. Glad to see both of you getting in. Really hate that I won't be there to hang out with you gentlemen.

Alright Shane. Congrats. You and tequila4kapp at the same event again, oh crap. Glad to see both of you getting in. Really hate that I won't be there to hang out with you gentlemen.

Thanks buddy. I wish you were able to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish you were going to be there Eddie. I would even have some more cold Shiner waiting for you!

Wish you were going to be there Eddie. I would even have some more cold Shiner waiting for you!
Was not for wanting. I really did want to to try for this event, but it was not going to work out for me this year. I just could not find a way to make it happen. That's why I did not even attempt to get in. Would have been painful to turn around and back out.
But I am really looking forward to following along with this one. You all are going to have a fantastic time.

I completely understand. I had to do some begging and vacation changing when I got the call for the wait list. I am havimg to let others vie for the granddaddy spots because even though it is all expenses paid, I will have no other days off work I can take. Family woild disown me if I didn't take days off at Christmas.

I completely understand. I had to do some begging and vacation changing when I got the call for the wait list. I am havimg to let others vie for the granddaddy spots because even though it is all expenses paid, I will have no other days off work I can take. Family woild disown me if I didn't take days off at Christmas.
What is bad is, I have the vacation time for everything I want to do. Actually, I have time that I'm not sure what to do with this year. But just could not pull off this event. Bad timing for me.

My flights are booked so there's no turning back now :)

It has been said before but is worth repeating. If you find a flight you like book it. I just cost myself an extra $125 by booking this morning instead of last night.

This may have been discussed already (but I was a bit out of the loop since I did not get in until today) if we arrive on Thursday, can we book a room for ourselves at PGA national for Thursday night? Or are those getting in Thursday staying somewhere else?

Back