THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my round this weekend I'm trending to 15.9 and have a pretty low 9-hole score waiting to be paired. I feel like things are starting to click and I'm excited to see what will happen when everything shows up at the same time.

After my round this weekend I'm trending to 15.9 and have a pretty low 9-hole score waiting to be paired. I feel like things are starting to click and I'm excited to see what will happen when everything shows up at the same time.

Great job, Neb!

nice work man, keep it up!

Trending up to a 5.0 now. My game has been up and down for the last few weeks. Hoping I can reverse the trend over the next few weeks.

I am sick of playing bogey golf but that has been exactly what I have done over the past few rounds. Lessons were a big eye opener and I think I have all the tools I need. I just need to eliminate some blow up holes and start scoring.

I am sick of playing bogey golf but that has been exactly what I have done over the past few rounds. Lessons were a big eye opener and I think I have all the tools I need. I just need to eliminate some blow up holes and start scoring.

I know what you mean. Yesterday was my first round since late May that did not have a double bogey or worse on the card. Hoping that is a trend that continues

I know what you mean. Yesterday was my first round since late May that did not have a double bogey or worse on the card. Hoping that is a trend that continues

The swing feels really good right now and I full expect to shoot low 80's. It is only a few strokes on each side and I need to slow down and make some better decisions. I need to stop shooting the flag with my laser and pick better spots.

The swing feels really good right now and I full expect to shoot low 80's. It is only a few strokes on each side and I need to slow down and make some better decisions. I need to stop shooting the flag with my laser and pick better spots.

the laser is sometimes my worse enemy. My decision process has been pretty poor lately.

the laser is sometimes my worse enemy. My decision process has been pretty poor lately.

It seems like an easy fix too. I left myself in some impossible spots today because of club selection. Take a different club and hit the same shot and I could have saved several strokes today.

Got in four rounds over the long holiday. Didn't do much to help my index even though my game feels like it's getting closer. Trending from 8.9 to 8.8. My next round that falls off is a low differential. Would love to stay in the 8's.

Last edited:
I am thinking of dumoing my laser, its funny when I used gps I would always use the yardage between the front and middle for club selection and I had a lot more birdie putts then

Started the year as 9.9. With swing changes went up to 11. Now I am trending down to 6.4. Work is paying off and almost to the goal of being sub 6

Started the year as 9.9. With swing changes went up to 11. Now I am trending down to 6.4. Work is paying off and almost to the goal of being sub 6
Great job Kang!!! I'm still fighting my game with ups and downs.

Kang, you're doing a ton of work, and it's showing big time. You're going to be tough to beat in a few weeks.

Kang, you're doing a ton of work, and it's showing big time. You're going to be tough to beat in a few weeks.
There is still much work to be done. Maintaining focus throughout the round, every shot is something I need to work on. Mind is the key to further improvement

There is still much work to be done. Maintaining focus throughout the round, every shot is something I need to work on. Mind is the key to further improvement
Your game sounds a lot like mine. Lessons at the start of the year really pushed my handicap up a few points. But now I'm heading in the right direction, but I still have the one or two holes a round where my head gets in the way. Need to eliminate the mental mistakes and see where that takes the game.

Way to go, dude. That is impressive.

Keep up the great work buddy

Keep it up Kang!

Grinding out hard Kang!! Love it!!

Another tick in the higher direction after yesterdays round. Trending 6.0 right now, which is about right for me I feel. We will see if I can help it at all before the 15th.

After pairing up my 2 nines tonight, I'm trending to a 15.5. Stretch goal for the next week is to be sub 15.

Started the year at 14 had got down to 12.2, added in my rounds from this month and right now is showing 9.8 so as long as I don't blow up this weekend I will officially have a single digit cap for the first time in over 10 years, before I had kids

Started the year at 14 had got down to 12.2, added in my rounds from this month and right now is showing 9.8 so as long as I don't blow up this weekend I will officially have a single digit cap for the first time in over 10 years, before I had kids

Congrats dude! That is awesome.

After pairing up my 2 nines tonight, I'm trending to a 15.5. Stretch goal for the next week is to be sub 15.

that's great man. Some really good progress this year. #MCmotivates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back