How do you mark your balls?

A black dot on the left of the number and a blue dot on the right. Almost never need to lift to ID it since I started doing that.

Last season I'd mark mine with 4 blue dots in a diamond pattern. This season I don't think I've marked any of my balls since I lost my sharpie. If I play with someone using the same brand I just make sure I use a different number than them.

I put my initials to the left of the number above the OE logo in orange or red on each side. Looks something like this...

KS 1
Bridgestone

I put my initials AB near the logo on both sides of the ball.

I use a GREEN sharpie...I put a small green dot on each side of the brand name and I extend the putting line a bit.... no matter how the ball is laying something green on it is visible without moving the ball.

I used to use a blue sharpie to mark my ball....then I realized that the blue ink had to be what was attracting my ball to any water hazards.... since I want my ball to land on the greens instead of in the water I switched to green ink. And not to sound superstitious or anything, but I'm pretty sure I am getting balls wet less than a quarter as often as I was when I used blue ink...hahaha

No need to mark my balls because the wife keeps them in her purse at all times. She let me see them once on my birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange dot to the right of the Chevron on each side.

No need to mark my balls because the wife keeps them in her purse at all times. She let me see them once on my birthday.

Amen to that!

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

This wolf spider tried to claim my ball, but fortunately my blue JF was clearly marked on the ball

Three small blue dots top left of OEMs logo. Each side. Also three dots opposite alignment aid. Been doing the same for 5 years plus.

As has been said before, the only way to mark a golf ball

ebapetyg.jpg

A small H under the logo on each side.

I use a red line over the putt line

I put my son's initials "GPS" right under the number on my ball.

I use a black dot over the number of the ball.

Naturally:

75C5857B-B09F-4875-B5D8-51C40C482D20_zpswebc2juu.jpg

Naturally:

75C5857B-B09F-4875-B5D8-51C40C482D20_zpswebc2juu.jpg

That my friend is awesome! Either that's a stencil or you have a very steady hand.

That my friend is awesome! Either that's a stencil or you have a very steady hand.

I use a tin cup stencil.

I put an exclamation point next to the brand name. I started doing that after I got some Wilson balls. "WILSON!!" Cast Away reference :)
And I've done it ever since.

I use a tin cup stencil.

Just googled it, I'm going to have to pick one of those up with a green sharpie. Love it.

I use a stencil to put my initials and a a bear paw on my golf balls. Makes them very easy to identify.

Two blue dots on the right side of the number, one dot above the other. I have yet to see anyone who marks their ball the same.

~Rock

Changed mine recently to a shamrock on one side under the number. On the other side,above the number, I write 26+6=1

I just do three dots in a triangle pattern to the left of the number on the ball with an orange Sharpie.

Back