Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Good luck everyone! I am happy with my bag as it is right now, but can't wait to see who wins this.

After gaming 4 of their last 6 offering I'd love to see what the SLDR S could offer my game!

I would love the TaylorMade SLDR S in my bag so that I can experience the distance gains from more loft and less spin!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for their awesome support on the site!

I want to win one of these so I can hit some low spin bombs past the big hitters in my group!

I'd like to put the SLDR S in the bag to compare to my current gamer and experience the technology.

SLDR S, yes please! A lower/more forward CG for even better performance over the SLDR. Demoing the SLDR made me a believer. I'm ready to #loftup for more #distanceforall.

Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

After using the SLDR 3W off the tee, I would love to put the SLDR S driver in the bag. Drilling the 3W off the tee, I can imagine how long the driver is and I want to find out.

I would like to win the SLDR S driver because I've never had a TaylorMade driver in my bag, and I want to be a believer! Show me the distance!!!

I had a chance to hit one of these recently on my Florida trip and came away very impressed! Lefty 14 in the bag for me. Thanks Taylor Made and THP!

It is about time to upgrade my R11S. It has been a great driver, but the SLDR is even longer.

I'd love to slide an SLDR in my bag and see if higher launch angle cures my ills on the course. Thanks THP and TaylorMade for another great opportunity. #distanceforall

another kewl contest by THP and TaylorMade #Distanceforall and we all want that!

Why do I want a SLDR? My current gamer is getting long in the tooth, and I could always use the #LoftUp.

Cannot to game this as part of the TaylorMade team.
Keep those entries coming because this is one awesome club!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

More distance/better accuracy, who wouldn't want the new SLDR?

What a cool contest! I would love to win a SLDRs as explosive distance w/ a sexy new color scheme are two reasons why I must have this driver!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Huge thanks to THP and TM

The reason for wanting a sldr is the fact that it is one of the longest clubs out there

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I want to game a sldr. it would be a major upgrade.

As a devout follower of Taylormade drivers -- R540XD, SuperQuad, Burner Draw, Superfast 1.0 and 2.0, R11s -- I would love to win a SLDR S driver. I would hate to part with my R11s, but I've gotten used to replacing a GREAT driver with an even GREATER one! Thanks THP and TM for your consideration.

I want this driver because I always need more distance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faster ball speed? a higher launch angle and a lower spin-rate? I'd love to try to game that!

I want the Taylormade SLDR S driver cuz I need to hit a longer ball of the tee. Plain and simple that's all.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I would love to put the SLDR S in my bag to help lower my spin numbers. Thanks to TaylorMade & THP for the opportunity!

I'd like the SLDR S because I need all the Lofting Up I can get!

Just joined thp. Thinking the SLDR will look nice in the bag next to my beloved TM irons!

Back