THP Charity British Open pool. $1850 to be given away by Gmamas Golf. FREE STUFF!!

and the winners are

Stewart34
creegs7882
GregDan

go to gmamasgolf.com and click on the contact tab at the top of the page. send us an email and we will get you going on getting your polos.
Congrats guys!!! Let's get more people in so some more THPers can win!

Awesome, I'm in too!

I'm in as well!

I'm in! Awesome stuff

I've signed up. Great charity. Lets get to 500 everyone!

THP Charity British Open pool. $1850 to be given away by Gmamas Golf. FREE ST...

THP Charity British Open pool. $1850 to be given away by Gmamas Golf. FREE ST...

Got my polos all ordered and they are shipping tomorrow. Sweet! Come on guys let's get to 500!

Last edited:
I'm in

Thanks

Bump!!

I'm in.

Just registered via the link. Thanks for the opportunity!

edit: Also, thank you for choosing to support Folds of Honor. As a veteran, this is a charity that is near to my heart. Thank you so much!

guys, we are at the beach for a week and will probably miss a few drawings, but i will catch them up soon and be sure we give away the proper amount of coupons. be sure to help us keep this little event at the top of the page.

i have to stop working and get down to the pool to keep the guys from sneaking up on my wife!!!

photo.JPG

In!!!!

^^^^Just Tapped That

we are at 143. we gotta get going. email your friends.

Bumping

I'm in. Here's a bump.

we have really dropped anchor on this thing. we only have 145 now. two days to go!!!

we have really dropped anchor on this thing. we only have 145 now. two days to go!!!
Still going to proceed at a reduced prize rate or just can it?

we will figure out something. i think the pool will be fun.

There has to be more than 145 active members that see this. Bump to see if we can get the numbers for them.

Back