Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want the SLDR S so I can #LoftUp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is just amazing to me what the sponsors and plugged in OEM's do here at THP. Thank you Taylor Made and THP! Good luck to all who enter.

JM

TM routinely puts out the best drivers! One just has never found it's way into my bag!

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I usually love TaylorMade products, but I gave up on their drivers after I put the R1 in my bag mainly cause I couldn't hit it. From what I hear, the SLDR S is more geared towards a player like me, so I'd love to put TM back in my bag.

MOre distance. That is all!

Thanks

Amazing! Now that my driver swing is getting reliable, I could really use a little extra distance from the Taylormade SLDR S!

I want it because Taylor made makes the best drivers on the market. Would love the extra distance I get with it

Thanks TaylorMade and THP for the amazing contest! I want to win the SLDR S because every time I hit drivers on the monitor at the store the SLDR is always the longest and most consistent.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for another great contest!

Im actually not going to put this in my bag, but in my father in laws bag. He had a stroke and doesn't have the swing speed he used to. This would for sure help him out.

Pretty awesome gesture by THP and Tmag here!

I need the lower spin for extra yards

The Taylormade SLDR S driver is the hottest driver on the market. I feel distance and direction could be had with the SLDR S driver.

I would like to make the SLDR S a fixture to the top of my bag. I have bought into lofting up, more loft less distance killing spin. More distance, more greens, more pars.

What makes golfers happier than better scores?

Thank you again THP and TaylorMade for this great contest!

More diastase is always better i would love to put more distance in the bag

What a contest! I want to win because at the moment I am driverless!

Hitting driver off the deck with my old lug weight was lot of fun. Be even more amazing to see what a driver like this could produce.

I want the sldr s driver because it is awesome! #Sis4sexy #loftup #getlow #distancekingsbro

Thank you THP and Taylormade for this contest.

I would LOVE to win the SLDR so I can bomb 300+ yard drives and leave my playing partners in my dust. And who wouldn't want to have that great looking club in their bag and be the envy of all the other players.

Awesome opportunity right here! Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

I need the Taylormade SLDR so I can #Loftup and bomb drives like DJ

Using Tapatalk

Thanks again to TaylorMade and THP for an amazing opportunity to score an SLDR S Driver.

I want to win the SLDR S Driver because who doesn't need to LOFT in their game? Loft is the next best thing to "Fly Me To The Moon" and should be the theme song.

What's better than one chance to win a Taylormade SLDR driver? Multiple chances! Thanks again

Last edited:
thanks to THP and TMAG, I would like another shot at this great driver!

Back