Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

the more i look at this black and gray beast, the more distance i think i stand to gain from a new SLDR S driver.
more loft + forward CG = distance

it's science.

Entry #2: I really need to improve my FIR and I believe the SLDR S would really help.

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S Driver because TaylorMade has long been the #1 driver in golf. Who wouldn't want a driver from a company with that rep?

Entry 2

I'd love to win the SLDR S. Distance with forgiveness? Sign me up!

Last edited:
I want to win the SLDR S because the low, forward CG would be worth giving it a shot.

Another reason I would like to win the TaylorMade SLDR S is that it's a heck of a good looking driver. So glad to see them move to this color scheme.

I need some extra distance and the TaylorMade SLDR S is sure to help! Thanks again THP and TaylorMade. All ready made the room in my bag.:wink::pray:

day#2 entry
Club would look good in my bag! tee it up!

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver....my kids would respect me more, my wife would love me more, I would get a promotion at work...ok, none of those things, but it would make me a better golfer :)

Thanks for the giveaway! I would love to win this driver. My current driver is about 12 years old, and I am in major need of an upgrade! I'm not as long (or consistent) off the tee as my brother-in-law, and I think this driver would help me beat him!

Longer and more forgiving? That was my only issue with the original SLDR. I know it's a bomber though. Sign me up (again)!

Enrty #2: I just want it because I know it works, plain and simple. I put it up against 3-4 other top name drivers, and this one definitely shined!

I am officially entering again to win this sick driver. Thanks again THP and Taylormade.

Second day post,

I want this driver to be my RBZ replacement with more distance, forgiveness, and adjustability

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver because who doesn't want more distance, if I were hitting shorter irons on my second shots I have no doubt my scores will drop dramatically.

Thanks for THP and Taylormade for such a great contest! I would love to win the SLDR S as the more I thought last night about a higher launch and lower spin - the thoughts of this deadly weapon in my bag made me giddy.

I badly want the SLDR S from TMAG b/c my biggest problem with drivers are too much spin. It would help my game immensely!

Second entry.

I want to win this driver simply because it looks great!

I want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag!

Second day entry:

I want the SLDR S in my bag so I can hit some big bombs down the middle of the fairway.

I want to loft up!

Second Post!

I want a Taylormade SLDR S because it's just so drop dead good looking!

I want to win the SLDR S driver so I can have a battle royal with it and my Alpha!

Entry day 2. #distanceforeveryone. I'm a everyone. Loft me up TaylorMade. I know it will improve my game.

Back