New Callaway Apex Utility Iron

JimmyG

Reaction score
Handicap
Just posted on twitter in the hands of Pat Perez.

Very clean looking.

By the looks of this, I think we can assume that the new Apex MB irons aren't going to deviate too far from the very successful and popular Razr MB

Looks like the Utility Proto and Razr X MBs had a baby and this is what happened. Love it! Should probably never play it or even hit it, but love the looks of it.

No chance I could game it, and doubtful it comes in LH, but it looks very nice.

Think these will stay in tour bags for more than just The Open? Seems like you always see these big irons come out around this time of year.

Looks nice, but it is too much for my game. I'll stick with my x2hot hybos.

Looks nice, but it is too much for my game. I'll stick with my x2hot hybos.

Why mess with the perfection that is the X2Hot hybrids, right!? Totally get what you are saying Brad. Wonder if Chad will have any in MB if he is coming.

Need more pictures to really decide, but so from that picture it has a nice clean look.

Just when I think my equipment pondering days are over, you have to post something like that. I can see this paired with a KBS Tour V as being a monster off the tee.

Surprised to see a couple of low handicaps above state they probably can't handle it. I find my 24 very easy to hit and a great 4 iron replacement for some added forgiveness.

With the right shaft for you the orig xutil are very good.

Why mess with the perfection that is the X2Hot hybrids, right!? Totally get what you are saying Brad. Wonder if Chad will have any in MB if he is coming.

He teased on twitter he might have the tour grind wedges, we shall see, I never put anything past those guys.

He teased on twitter he might have the tour grind wedges, we shall see, I never put anything past those guys.

Luckily, I know 2 guys that might love to tease you about those. But you're right, expect the unexpected.

APEX MB's wow that I have to see and hit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. But I doubt I can hit it.

Looks like he deleted the tweet. Whoops.
Yeah, Alez367 just tweeted it Chad with a comment about it. Chad's reply "I have no idea what your talking about"

Looks fantastic. But I doubt I can hit it.
Exactly...my reply to the tweet was pretty much the same thing, Looks great, but in my case, a man has to know his limitations!!

Did anyone save a pic?

Finley, I see you lurking. Out with it.

Exactly...my reply to the tweet was pretty much the same thing, Looks great, but in my case, a man has to know his limitations!!
Yea and for the record I wasn't being sarcastic because the pic is gone. Lol

I saw it on twitter.

No way I'll be able to hit it. But yea I'll buy it. Lol

Hope the Callaway boys don't mind... :angel:

Hnnnnng... I hope they have it in lefty!

So its obvious what the proposed Apex Blades are going to look like.

Looks like the Utility Proto and Razr X MBs had a baby and this is what happened. Love it! Should probably never play it or even hit it, but love the looks of it.

Exactly my thinking now that I can see it. Its pretty.

Back