Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still active
http://www.globalgolf.com/
Orders over $125 use promo code order20 for an extra $20 off. There’s $50 off $250 with code order50. $125 off $500 with code order125, and $200 off $750 with code order200

global-golf-logo-nopadding.png

Still active

ff995670-078e-4606-b44f-109b7f1a1709.jpg

I'm so done with Woot. Even after multiple screw up by their shipping department on previous orders, I decided to order three shirts under this deal three days ago. Two days ago I get told they shipped. Checked status today and the carrier says that pre-shipment information is now received. I paid extra to get them by today.

SMH

No more, Woot.

Still active

Thanks for all of the leads! How many email lists are you on? lol It seems like you've got the entire golf interwebs covered

ff995670-078e-4606-b44f-109b7f1a1709.jpg

I'm so done with Woot. Even after multiple screw up by their shipping department on previous orders, I decided to order three shirts under this deal three days ago. Two days ago I get told they shipped. Checked status today and the carrier says that pre-shipment information is now received. I paid extra to get them by today.

SMH

No more, Woot.

Can't say as I blame you, I have been lucky so far and they deals are still pretty good if someone doesn't need a rush like you did. They should reimburse you the money you paid them for early arrival of your purchase IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back