Linksman golf clubs

Sunday_Hacker

Release Your Inner Diablo
Reaction score
Handicap
Never bought or played those wedges, but my son has a full set of Linksman clubs, from that same seller I believe. They're pretty well made. He's had them for a couple of years and they're perfect clubs for his level (14 yo).

Linksman Golf

Linksman Golf

Just thought I would let you know my recent experience with Linksman Golf. I ordered a set of irons from these folks on March 3/10 and have yet to receive them. Despite numerous phone calls and emails...no response. I began the dispute process with my C. C. on the 23rd in an attempt to get my money back. Several years ago I purchased 3 Hybrids for my wife with no problems. Next I will be filing a complaint with the CT. Better Business Bureau but suspect they may already be out of business.

Regards,

I'm a bit of an equipment nerd, and I've never heard of linksman (that's a bad thing)

thanks for the input everyone!

just curious did you buy from ebay? or their website? after reading your post I went to check their feedback on ebay and they appear to still be in buisness and have over 1100 positive feedback for this month alone. not to mention over 1500 items listed and a 99.6% overall feedback rating

Just thought I would let you know my recent experience with Linksman Golf. I ordered a set of irons from these folks on March 3/10 and have yet to receive them. Despite numerous phone calls and emails...no response. I began the dispute process with my C. C. on the 23rd in an attempt to get my money back. Several years ago I purchased 3 Hybrids for my wife with no problems. Next I will be filing a complaint with the CT. Better Business Bureau but suspect they may already be out of business.

Regards,

I attempted to buy from their website. Yes I know Widlcardgolf seems to still be active on ebay but Linksman which is one and the same company manufacture the linksman club and market them from their web site. I have even tried to contact them through the ebay store(wildcard golf) to no avail. The last time I dealt with this company it was on ebay(wildcard) had frequent and regular contact with the owner Mike Blair and everything went great. I guess that was the main reason I returned when I wanted a set of clones made. BTW I ordered a set from Giga golf of Fl. Monday night(the 22nd) and UPS already has them in South Carolina this afternoon(25th) on their way to me.

Regards,

I attempted to buy from their website. Yes I know Widlcardgolf seems to still be active on ebay but Linksman which is one and the same company manufacture the linksman club and market them from their web site. I have even tried to contact them through the ebay store(wildcard golf) to no avail. The last time I dealt with this company it was on ebay(wildcard) had frequent and regular contact with the owner Mike Blair and everything went great. I guess that was the main reason I returned when I wanted a set of clones made. BTW I ordered a set from Giga golf of Fl. Monday night(the 22nd) and UPS already has them in South Carolina this afternoon(25th) on their way to me.

Regards,

We got a couple of wood sets and bags from GigaGolf two Christmases ago. They were great to work with. Had problems with my driver and they replaced it and paid for shipping both ways with no issues. One of the bags had a carry strap that the connector broke after over six months and they replaced it with an entire strap and connector, also with no issues.

I've talked to them via phone several times. I bought a new 5w (Adams BUL) off ebay and UPS snapped the shaft (another thread:angry:) and they refunded because it was the only one they had and told me to keep it. I jerked the broken shaft and re shafted and still have it to this day. I thought the customer service was FANTASTIC!

We got a couple of wood sets and bags from GigaGolf two Christmases ago. They were great to work with. Had problems with my driver and they replaced it and paid for shipping both ways with no issues. One of the bags had a carry strap that the connector broke after over six months and they replaced it with an entire strap and connector, also with no issues.

That reassuring to hear about Giga. As you might expect I'm a little gun shy just about now. Not trying to talk anyone out of buying from Linskman; just relating my experience. Would hate to think others might be experiencing the same problem......

I've talked to them via phone several times. I bought a new 5w (Adams BUL) off ebay and UPS snapped the shaft (another thread:angry:) and they refunded because it was the only one they had and told me to keep it. I jerked the broken shaft and re shafted and still have it to this day. I thought the customer service was FANTASTIC!

Sounds similar to my earlier go with them....I take it this was not recent??

was this thru Linksman/wildcardgolf or Gigagolf? thanks!

I understand and appreciate your feedback very much Webster! I'm gonna check out gigagolf now.

That reassuring to hear about Giga. As you might expect I'm a little gun shy just about now. Not trying to talk anyone out of buying from Linskman; just relating my experience. Would hate to think others might be experiencing the same problem......

yeah thats what I was hoping...

I'm a fan of Gigagolf. While I wont play their drivers or putters, I do play their irons/wedges and have had great success from them. In fact, I just ordered two more wedges for myself and one iron for my wife (to see if she liked golf), and they were on my doorstep within a week.

thanks for the feedback sacul! I checked out their site and really like the way you can customize the entire club. will probably go with them for my wedges instead of Linksman. thanks to everyone for the advice it is greatly appreciated! :thankyou:

thanks for the feedback sacul! I checked out their site and really like the way you can customize the entire club. will probably go with them for my wedges instead of Linksman. thanks to everyone for the advice it is greatly appreciated! :thankyou:

S H. My irons were delivered her in Canada Wednesday(7 business days from time of order to delivery....courier had them 5 of those days.) Hit a couple of dozen balls at lunch yesterday am heading out now for a little longer go with them. First impression is positive.

cool thanks for the feedback webster!

Linksman Golf is alive and well.... :)
I work there and have for a few years.
Our Linksman Golf brand can be found online through various websites including Linksmangolf.com
We have a retail presence as well in Hartford, CT which is open to the public where we showcase our products in addition to all other namebrand products.

Hit'em Straight!!
-Mike

I purchased my push cart from them from ebay! Arrived in a few days and great packing and everything. Sorry, this wasn't about clubs, but I haven't purchased something from the company though :)

thank you golf chick appreciate the feedback!

good to hear baggervance! thanks for letting us know!

Our Linksman Golf brand can be found online through various websites including Linksmangolf.com
We have a retail presence as well in Hartford, CT which is open to the public where we showcase our products in addition to all other namebrand products.

Hit'em Straight!!
-Mike

Hit'em Straight!!
-Mike

Hi Mike where have you been?

Back