The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Third craptastic week in a row. Slipped to fourth. Bah.

My team is going good right now. In 8th, but just a few games out of 4th.

Looking for relief pitching and offense as I have a glut of starting pitching and one or two I could get rid of...

Let me know dudes.

One 7-2 and 8-1 the last two weeks.

Still well under 500 and in last place. At least my team is somewhat healthy -- oh wait, John Niese hurt now? Awesome.

My team is going good right now. In 8th, but just a few games out of 4th.

Looking for relief pitching and offense as I have a glut of starting pitching and one or two I could get rid of...

Let me know dudes.
We still need to finalize stakes on the Wacha, Wacha team competition, maybe we can settle up with a match in KC!!!

Held on for a win, but my team let a couple categories fall there at the end. Needed those points. Not in bad shape but would like to be up a couple places right now.

9-0 last week is being followed up by an 0-7 beat down. #shortlivedfirstplacestay

Down 1-6, need a comeback!

I absolutely suck at this and I guess I shouldn't expect anything different as this is my first go at fantasy baseball. Not sure what I can do differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely suck at this and I guess I shouldn't expect anything different as this is my first go at fantasy baseball. Not sure what I can do differently.

make some trades... :alien:

make some trades... :alien:

I have. Always seems to be the same result. I get the general concept but not sure how I score points etc. maybe it's right in front of me but I can't find out where it spells out how points are scored on the website. Is it football season yet?

Losing 1-8 right now and two of my guys are injured so this is not going to be a good week for me....

4-4 tie with PhillyV, will all come down to the weekend

Just looked at how this week is panning out and let's say it's not good. Down 7-1 this week.

Up 9-1 right now, but leads like that NEVER last for me... especially with having Mauer on the DL. Although Jeter's numbers are probably an upgrade for Bogaerts'. Which isn't saying much.

Two more on the DL. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm down 1-8, I had a guy sent to the minors and two guys placed on the DL. And its a weird 2 week long scoring period. Ouch.

I have a guy sent for assignment, a guy on the DL and a guy on bereavement leave. Not helping my chances here.

Anyone in League 2 looking to move a 3rd basemen?

Anyone in League 2 looking to move a 3rd basemen?

Don't know if Bogaerts would be an upgrade on what you have now...

Don't know if Bogaerts would be an upgrade on what you have now...

Just looked and Dominguez from Houston has better stats then Bogaerts. He still hasn't lived up to the hype he had when he entered the league.

Lost brandon phillips for 4-6 weeks cuz of his thumb AWESOME

Using Tapatalk

Just looked and Dominguez from Houston has better stats then Bogaerts. He still hasn't lived up to the hype he had when he entered the league.

Nope. His defense is decent but he's been hit or miss at the plate. At least the Sox are being patient with him, so he's a guaranteed starter.

My team just stinks! Simple as that. Can't keep anybody on the field and my starters just suck when they are not on the DL...

Back