Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Third day entry:

I really want to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver! Ready to hit some bombs down the fairway.

I'm already the greatest golfer the internet has seen. But, #loftingup will probably make me that much better. Let's put the women and children to bed, and go looking for dinner!

Turning out to be a good contest thanks THP and TM!!
Why do I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S? It will give me confidence on the course and I will know with every drive I hit with it the ball will ingest max flight and little spin and also lower my scores!!

I want to win the Taylor Made SLDR S driver from the greatest golf company on the planet !

I need one for customizability.

I've had success with my R9 Supertri, and I'd like to upgrade to one of TMs newest, best drivers.

Love to win the SLDR S because I got destroyed in a match today by a fellow who pounded his past me.

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because I want to see if it lives up to all the hype.

I want to win because its time for me to #LoftUp

Thanks again THP and Taylormade!

I would like to try to loft up more than i already have

Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I am going for a driving fitting next month and I'm hoping to hit one of these. But I'd rather win a free one!

New day!

I want to see what lofting up even more could possibly do for me!

Lofting up, straigter nd longer drives..
Where do I sign up. Could really value from this one quite a bit.

I want to win the SLDR S because it's a better driver than my current gamer.

Entry 4

I would like to win the Taylormade SLDR S so my son could get a new driver........my old one!

Day 4

I want to win because this SLDR S rocks.

I would be thrilled to win this! Thanks again THP and TM! I hit my friends SLDR yesterday and really liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry 4:
SLDR S I want to win the SLDR S because who wouldn't want more loft, more carry, more distance.

I want to win the SLDR S so that I might finally catch up to the guys in my foursome that are out driving me! #itsembarassing

Day 4 entry:

I want to win the SLDR S so I too will have a chance of hitting long, towering bombs instead of just watching other guys do it.

Ready to Loft Up!

Day 4: I want to win the SLDR S because silver is the new white and I don't have any silver in the bag!

I want to win the SLDR S because I have yet to experience the loft up greatness

Back