Contest - Callaway Commemorative Open Championship Coins

Day 2 entry:

I love watching The Open Championship as it provides for at least one week a different style of play versus Bomb & Gouge.

I like watching the pros run the ball up to the green or putt from 30 yards out! That's another reason I like watching The Open Championship

Day 2 entry:

The Open represents a style of golf nor commonly seen in America and it's fun to watch guys adapt their games to a different style of play. Some do it rather seamlessly, while others struggle mightily.

Day 2:

I love the Open Championship and watching the best players use all their creativity and skill to get around a links style golf course.

Entry
The Open Championship is just a huge challenge to the golfer's abilities in every part of the game that I enjoy watching those who can and those who can't.

I enjoy the Open Championship, because it brings out the creativity of the best players in the world. It's cool to see them hit bump and run shots around the greens, and sometimes off the tee.

The Open Championship is the only time that I willingly get up at 4:00am. Well worth it.

Entry:

I love watching The Open Championship because I also enjoy watching the appreciative fans reactions to the creative shots that are made.

JM

I love the Open because of the history and the creativity that is required from each golfer in order to win the Claret Jug.

I enjoy The Open because of the awesome stacked bunkers. I remember John Daly in the mid 90's hitting an incredible shot out of one of the bunkers to save his round and go on to win the
whole thing. Plus the Jug is the 2nd best trophy in sports only behind Lord Stanley's Cup. :clapp:

Entry.

The Open is all about tradition. Listening to Ivor Robson on the first tee is pretty awesome. 41 years and counting.

y4aruqad.jpg

I enjoy the Open because I'm a fan of bunker play, I can only imagine what it's like to stand in one of those pot bunkers.

Ahhh ... the Open Championship. The only time I like to watch the best players in the world struggle when the weather really picks up and beats the hell out of them. I feel better about myself and my game.

I enjoy the Open Championship because there is no other tournament like it. Not even close.

I love the Open Championship cause I love links golf.

I love the Open Championship because you know who'll win!

I enjoy the Open Championship because of the tradition and the courses.

Entry: One of my favorite rounds to watch was the final round of last years Open. Phil coming from behind and playing as well as he did was just so fun to watch.

Entry:

Why do I enjoy the Open Championship? Five Words: Tom Watson Ryder Cup Captain. BOOM!

I enjoy the Open Championship because it's golf, and it's a major. So you get to watch all the best golfers in the world.

I enjoy the Open because it allows me to see a whole different style of course and play from what I am used to seeing in Indiana.

For me it's goes back to the days of standard definition and early morning coffee. There was nothing like listening to the various commentators and the polite crowds. The Open had excitement without being in your face. Looking forward to next week.

Disclaimer: I have these coins and am not interested in winning. Just feel some
passion for the event

I really like The Open Championship. The game of golf always seems so different to me from the lush deep green fairways and greens that we normally see in the States. I used to think the cameras just really sucked.

I'd love to get another Callaway Commemorative coin. It would look great alongside the coin I received from #TheKing!

Back