#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

How great is that!!!! WOW.

WOW!! The individual videos were fantastic, but the compilation is incredible. Well done guys, and well done Cleveland/Srixon...you guys are rock stars.

Oh man, that is awesome!

That was incredibly inspiring and just plain AWESOME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys rocked it and they blew it up! Well done!

Just wanted to stop by this thread and share how inspirational this campaign was in MC prep both from the viewing side and by making my own video.

During this Journey I read a few books:
"With Winning in Mind", Lanny Basham *my favorite*
"Golf is not a Game of Perfect", "Your 15th Club", and "Putting out of your Mind" by Rotella,
"The Talent Code" by Coyle
"Talent is Overrated" by Covin

I did a ton of work both on my swing and my short game: 20-30 hours of week in one form or another. Home hitting net, orange whip, range, short game area, playing 4 rounds a week or more, and Mental work.

As far as game improvement I was a 12.1 hcp the day of MC selection and my last revision was a 5.4

And most important was working as a team in the event. No matter how much was done on my own game, we had to work together. We talked non-stop in group chat and texts helping press each other to work hard and improve all we could. My biggest fear in the whole process was letting the team down--so I worked harder.

Also a shout out to Tadashi for swing tips. #Cookie and Afwcardinal for match play readiness, and all of the DFW crew locally supporting us.

Edit: In light of my recap post I may have changed some of the process and embraced THP community more in this journey, but this is small view into my journey.

Last edited:
Back