Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwin Watts by me has ALL Swiftwick socks on sale buy one get one 50% off. Dont know if its all over or not

The Clutch Performance Rescue Iron $29.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/past-deal/the-clutch-iron

The-Clutch-Iron-1.jpg

I am heading over to Myrtle Beach for 5 days of golf in a few minutes and won't be as active on the forum during that time, so I will probably be posting a little less over that time. Post 'em when you find them, you never know which deal someone has been waiting on.

Have a great trip dawg,

Callaway preowned free ground shipping code: SYC08005DRZTP

Lethal%20Balls.jpg

Balls arrived. Looks good for $9.99 a dozen. Thanks for posting the deal. I'm set for non tourney round balls for at least 2 years now. 12+ dozen :)

Lethal%20Balls.jpg

Balls arrived. Looks good for $9.99 a dozen. Thanks for posting the deal. I'm set for non tourney round balls for at least 2 years now. 12+ dozen :)

I cant wait to get home from working offshore!! I have 6 dozen waiting for me at home...

I dunno, gimmicky seems to fit the bill for sure. Don't know about useful though. "Smash Rating: high" without discussing loft doesn't fill me with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back