THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try mr 330 yard 3 wood :D
Since tomorrow is scramble I am sure that will screw my swing up again lol

I need all the help I can get. I love scrambles need to get in a few more this year. Allows me to truly let it go off the tee. But you are right it takes me a few range sessions or rounds after to get right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need all the help I can get. I love scrambles need to get in a few more this year. Allows me to truly let it go off the tee. But you are right it takes me a few range sessions or rounds after to get right.

There is a rumor I might "over swing" on a few today lol. My buddies member guest is a lot of fun, I will give up dates through the round, if I start slurring on the keyboard its because it free beer today :)

Playing my first 18 of the day. -1 through my first 3 holes.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Next 3 have been a bit ugly as I played them at +3. +2 for the da

Last 3 at +1. 3 over at the turn. Some bad swings so far

Even over the last 3. It's starting to come around. Still +3

Came back with even par on the back nine. Very sloppy for the first 18 holes today. Off to the next round of the Flog/ATL Challenge which tees off at 1:40

Came back with even par on the back nine. Very sloppy for the first 18 holes today. Off to the next round of the Flog/ATL Challenge which tees off at 1:40

Play well this afternoon bud!!

Let's go sandbagger bolt

Welcome to round 5 of the Flog/ATL challenge. First hole is halved with pars on the short Par 4 first

Welcome to round 5 of the Flog/ATL challenge. First hole is halved with pars on the short Par 4 first

I would pay to watch these matches

Interesting 2nd hole as ATL is able to get up and down on the 2nd after we both miss green from the fairway. ATL is one up

Interesting 2nd hole as ATL is able to get up and down on the 2nd after we both miss green from the fairway. ATL is one up

Lots of golf left !!

Regardless of outcome, these matches between you two are epic fun to follow. That said....

#DoWork Seth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back