Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Any of you guys have on course experience with the 714 AP1's? Got fitted today and these had the tightest dispersion and are a breeze to hit. Liked the Apex's as well but my numbers weren't that great with them.

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Any of you guys have on course experience with the 714 AP1's?

None on the course. Ask Hawk, he likes them and has hit just about everything. I'm sure he'll have plenty of on-course info.

Last edited:
Any of you guys have on course experience with the 714 AP1's? Got fitted today and these had the tightest dispersion and are a breeze to hit. Liked the Apex's as well but my numbers weren't that great with them.

Hawk loves them. He's been gaming them since last year and hasn't found anything better

Awesome, thanks!

Ok. Have a good round. Next time.

Haven't hit the AP-1 but I put the AP-2s back in the bag and couldn't be happier.

AP1s with Nipon 1050's ordered.

Thanks. Had the best numbers with them. Best feel as well.

What's good near ocean city, nj? Heading there for family vaca for the week and I was able to squeezes clubs in the back seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't hit the AP-1 but I put the AP-2s back in the bag and couldn't be happier.
Have off the next 2 weeks. Clubs should be in mid next week if you want to get a round in.

What's good near ocean city, nj? Heading there for family vaca for the week and I was able to squeezes clubs in the back seat.

Renault, twisted dune and shore gate would be my top 3.

Renault, twisted dune and shore gate would be my top 3.
Got to promote the father in laws course. When we all playing there by the way

ACCC is probably my favorite down there

Taps away

Shore Gate, Twisted Dune, and if you want to spring for it, Atlantic City CC is great.

Checked the website - Twisted dune looks interesting!

Have off the next 2 weeks. Clubs should be in mid next week if you want to get a round in.

Would love to get out but working all week before I leave for Kiawah on Saturday. May try and get out on Friday morning but not definite if you're interested.

11:54 Friday at sea Oaks.

Anyone else interested in joining Rob and me?

Back