THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
170 yd par 3. 7i off the toe into the water. Reteed, made 5.

THP Live Round thread!

Both players find the 18th fairway. ATL has to lay up to about 130 yards due to a fairway bunker. Flog lays up to 65 yards. ATL pulls 3rd left and has about 35 ft for birdie. Flog sticks it to 3 ft. ATL cannot convert and Flog makes his birdie to take the match 1 up. For the first time in the series both players played good with Flog shooting 71 (-1) and ATL shooting 73 (+1). That was a blast

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Made a great putt on 6 for bird, but gave one right back on 7. 5 over thru 7

Pulled my tee shot pin high just off the green on a long par 3. Chip to 6 ft, but lip the par putt out. Bogey. 6 over thru 8

Everything is a low hook today. Missed a 12 footer for par on the par 5 9th. 7 over thru 9. Front side 43

Both players find the 18th fairway. ATL has to lay up to about 130 yards due to a fairway bunker. Flog lays up to 65 yards. ATL pulls 3rd left and has about 35 ft for birdie. Flog sticks it to 3 ft. ATL cannot convert and Flog makes his birdie to take the match 1 up. For the first time in the series both players played good with Flog shooting 71 (-1) and ATL shooting 73 (+1). That was a blast

That was a fun match.

Big sweeping hook with the driver on a short par 4. Punched a wedge from behind a tee to the greenside bunker. Missed a 10 footer for par. Bogey 8 over thru 10

And after a 20 minute phone search... Drained a 15 footer for par on 11. 8 over thru 11.

Another bad drive with the 3w. 170 left to the pin. Leave it short in the bunker. Leave the bunker shot short. Lip out the par chip. Bogey. 9 over thru 12. My game is a mess right now

Finally a decent drive on the par 5 12th, but this is always a 3 shotter. Left myself with 100 yards in but caught the over hanging limbs. Just missed a 12 footer on the fringe for par. 10 over thru 13

Another low hooking drive. Had to punch out to 60 yards. Buried a 15 footer down the hill for par. 10 over thru 14

7i off the toe on the par 3 15th. Leave it 40 yds short. Scary pitch down the hill comes up short on the fringe. Just miss the 15 footer for par.

11 over thru 15

Same story, different hole. 2 putt bogey. 12 over thru 16

Finally hit a great drive on the hardest hole on the golf course. Bad 2nd shot costs me. 2 putt bogey. 13 over thru 17

Nice 4i off the tee in the short par 4 18th to 110. 56* to just short on the fringe. Chutt and a tap in par. Finished the side with a 41.

43/41 - 84. Damage control was the name of the game today. I've got a lot to work on

Had to be a fun match because it was fun to follow. Great round guys, and some really good MC prep.

Nice 4i off the tee in the short par 4 18th to 110. 56* to just short on the fringe. Chutt and a tap in par. Finished the side with a 41.

43/41 - 84. Damage control was the name of the game today. I've got a lot to work on

Sounds like you were fighting your swing a little today Josh. Good work controlling the damage. 84 isn't all bad.

Off to a terrible start. Topped my drive on 1 and ended up with a triple.

Fortunate to get back on the course this morning. Playing as a single and got to #9 before having to wait. Just remembered this thread while waiting, lol. I'm 2 over thru 8. Had two good birdies already but finding plenty of bogeys as well. On a 532 yard par 5 now so a good tee shot should get one back for me.

It's not getting much better, bogied 2 and doubled 3 from the center of the fairway.

Somedays I hate golf. Finally made par on 4, then 3 putted 5 for another double bogey.

Somedays I hate golf. Finally made par on 4, then 3 putted 5 for another double bogey.
That doesn't sound like you buddy. Some times it only takes a shot to get right back in the groove. Just enjoy it.

That doesn't sound like you buddy. Some times it only takes a shot to get right back in the groove. Just enjoy it.
I wish I could enjoy it, right now I just want to go home. 47 on the front and in the water of the tee on 10.

I'm playing a little better on the back, 3 over through 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back