What do you do with your wedding band while golfing

I always wear mine. And for myself it's never an issue of feel or it effecting my swing/feel of the club. The first time out after getting married felt weird, but by the end of the round it was like I could barely feel it, even with my ring being 1/2 a size too big. I switched to using a glove so far this year, and feel better about not losing it since my glove should keep it on, but truthfully I never feel it in my swing.

I wear mine. Never take it off. However I have broken the band a few times in 4 years and have needed to get it repaired each time. I need to get something other than gold

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Try a tungsten ring. I love mine.

I tried the, "put it in your wallet" thing the other day when I forgot to take it off before I went to the course. It worked great.

I always wear mine. It's under my glove save for when I'm putting, so I'm not really concerned over it.

(Now let me go knock on wood so I don't jinx myself and lose it!)

Until I got used to wearing mine while I play, I would clip it to the carabiner on my key ring. Keys usually stay in the valuables pocket, but having it attached to something bigger always made me feel better.

I'm not married but one of my really good friends never wears his actual band and has a silicone ring. That way he can golf, go boating, and everything else without worrying about it. I always thought it was a great idea.

Most of the time I will just wear it. But every now and then if it doesn't feel right I will put it on my necklace and keep it there.

assuming i have my car keys I have a little clip called a Caribner and i put my ring on that...
FH122.jpg

If I'm wearing a glove I just wear my band underneath. But without a glove (say I forgot it or it's beyond use or something), I take it off and put it in the small zippered pocket on my bag. If my wife is there I give it to her to put in her wallet (which has zippers).

I always leave it home. I don't like to wear any jewelry while playing golf or otherwise. Plus, I'd be terrified of losing it on the golf course.

My ring goes on my carabiner that holds my car keys and fob, house keys, SecurID token and all go in my golf bag.

I accidentally left mine on the first five holes. Noticed when we pulled up to the sixth tee, when I removed it. I had started 10 over the first 5 holes (double-quad-bogey-double-bogey) and then went two over the last 4 holes of the nine (three pars and a double) and shot 5 over on the back.

I wear it. Because one is a game and one ain't no game.

Let me go ask the wife, be right back ..... her jewelry thingy!

I wear mine. If I start taking it on and off outside the house I'll lose it for sure.

It stays home.

Pawned both of mine years ago for $50.

I used to put it in my valuables bag and then into a pocket on my bag but had my lowest rounds of the season while wearing it so I think I will continue to wear it. The only time I take it off now is when I play baseball. Hitting an 80+ mph pitch with a wood bat while wearing a wedding ring is no picnic.

I leave it in the car....no way to lose it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wearing a qalo silicone ring for the last couple months and can wear it comfortably while I play

I leave mine at home - including on days when I'm going after work. Just don't wear it those days. On golf vacations, I'll leave my ring back home.

I can't afford to pay them to follow me around a golf course. :banana:

Mine bothers me when I swing so I leave it at home.

I leave mine at home. I also play hockey so obviously I'm not going to wear it and risk needing to cut it off.

Back