Michigan hackers, check in here

Gahhhhhh. Always seems to be something for me. Ill get down and play your way soon Rob, just hang in there. Hope someone can fill it.

Yeah yeah. You're running out of excuses. What's left, you gotta pluck your eyebrows or something?

Yeah yeah. You're running out of excuses. What's left, you gotta pluck your eyebrows or something?

No, just a family barbecue. Thursday, next week I'm free.

We need to think of a day to hit up Bucks Run in Mt Pleasant also...

This weekend is obviously not good, July really...

Weekend of August 1st?
Play the late afternoon on the 2nd?

I might have one spot open for a 16:32 tee time on Sunday at Heather Downs CC in Toledo. I'm trying to get a guy to either commit or give it up and given him until tomorrow to do it. Any interest if available?

Had one back out. Two spots open now. Come on, who wants to beat my brains in!

We need to think of a day to hit up Bucks Run in Mt Pleasant also...

This weekend is obviously not good, July really...

Weekend of August 1st?
Play the late afternoon on the 2nd?

Selfishly, Saturdays work better for me. Weekdays with notice are ok too. Tuesday/Thursday the best.

Let me talk to Courtney about this. If I can make it work I could pick Tyler up. Would be a day trip most likely for me.

Who all picked up the Lakewood Shores Group Golfer deal? I've got one but have no real reason to make the trek by myself.

Picked up two. Prolly going with my brother in law (doesn't really play much, maybe once a year). Not set on a date tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I screwed up and ended up Not getting one, if someone has one to sell..

Has anyone played blackheath golf course near Rochester,mi?

I played this course on Saturday and it is outstanding for the money. Can't wait to go back.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Has anyone played blackheath golf course near Rochester,mi?

I played this course on Saturday and it is outstanding for the money. Can't wait to go back.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I used to play there a lot. You can always get a round there for under $25. I don't know that the course is outstanding for the money. Considering they have made it easier and the upkeep is minimal. I'm sure I will play it this season at some point but only to keep the game sharp.

Soooooo, how's that Michigan outing coming?

Anyone want to golf tomorrow morning?

I thought I had checked in to this thread prior, but if not, Commerce, MI living here! Typically frequent a different course every weekend, far too many around us to not change it up! Thank you rbarthle for the recommendation!

I'm unable to do anything but evening golf until first weekend in August.

CJ (Michigan Slice) and myself are playing Friday Morning in Big Rapids area 4 spots open for $10 right now anyone in, I kinda need to know quick though so we get the deal.

Well I booked two spots so if anyone else wants in the other two spots are open on Golfnow.

I wish I was closer to u guys so I could join u.

Back