Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

Wow, those are some nice looking irons. The DPF's are really intriguing. I will need to swing these when they are released.

From what I am reading about the drivers, there will be no stock X flex shaft. Though the stock shafts look like they may be Tour AD 50-60 gram shafts and Fubuki/Diamana 60-70 gram. The translated PDF that I am reading is really tough to make out. Google translate is not the best in putting the best context in to other languages.

Oh the things people post in the internet. I swear you would think that people are so inclined to see what's next that they will post anything.

I dont speak of pre-releases as many of you know...But I will say that yes Morgan Cup staffers will receive a new set of Bridgestone irons upon release.
I will also say that if I was not in the THP Bridgestone Championship in FL in October, that I would get on the waiting list. I cant say if anything will be there, but ya just never know...

Well, that's a Teaser... Glad I'll be taking my talents (or lack thereof) to the Championship.

Glad I'm already in the Bridgestone championship!

Those J15DPF's look amazing.

And here I thought the Championship couldn't get any better.

Bridgestone Josh said these would be game changers, so I can't wait to hear about the tech that goes along with these looks. DPF and DF have me really excited.

Yes to all the above..

.Boy talk about added pressure on playing well in the Bridgestone Championship knowing these may or may not be on the line for me and my partner. I promise to bring my best effort!!

The j15cb look like a cleaner j36. I really dig those, and the woods look great aswell.

I'm a wait and see guy.....but these have the interest levels through the roof. I'm hoping they are available at more golf shops around here.

Yes to all the above..

.Boy talk about added pressure on playing well in the Bridgestone Championship knowing these may or may not be on the line for me and my partner. I promise to bring my best effort!!

Oh, and I thought we just playing for a putter...:nailbiting:

Bridgestone Josh said these would be game changers, so I can't wait to hear about the tech that goes along with these looks. DPF and DF have me really excited.
Just want to say that I have no knowledge whether these are the next line of clubs or not, and I was only referring to a conference call with Bridgestone earlier this year saying the next line would be amazing, not knowing whether these are the next line or not.

Oh, and I thought we just playing for a putter...:nailbiting:
Well last year I do believe it was a set of irons, although I don't know for sure that's been confirmed for this year. Just the possibility of maybe even seeing them is exciting enough. Not that that is a given either.

Well last year I do believe it was a set of irons, although I don't know for sure that's been confirmed for this year. Just the possibility of maybe even seeing them is exciting enough. Not that that is a given either.

I was just hoping they would have some demos there, which would be awesome just trying them. I do remember that being the case as well last year. Really excited about the Bridgestone gear can't wait to see what the new set the MCers get.

I was just hoping they would have some demos there, which would be awesome just trying them. I do remember that being the case as well last year. Really excited about the Bridgestone gear can't wait to see what the new set the MCers get.
No doubt Bridgestone is just flat out rocking it for #THPMC Staffers this year. I have become such a fan of Bridgestone since joining THP, it's only a matter of time before some of it's gear starts making it's way in my bag. I've been playing the 330RX since May.

Oh the things people post in the internet. I swear you would think that people are so inclined to see what's next that they will post anything.

Unsure if this is a jab at me or not...

Those are very sexy love the look

Unsure if this is a jab at me or not...

Not at all. Just that on sites around this thing we call interwebz, people throw so much misinformation out there about pre-release stuff and it is almost always wrong. This is an example of something you read out there, from someplace else and I was speaking of that info. Definitely not at you personally.

Yep, last year both members of the winning team got new irons (and they earned them!) There was also a drawing on a roulette wheel for another set, but that very much could have just been a nod to being in Vegas. Of course past events don't guarantee anything going forward :)

Hello next set of irons, how are you.

This. I love my J40's, didnt think irons could get much better looking. Pretty blown away by these. Even the far right look great for being what i'm assuming is their game improvement offering. No gimmicky colors, just chrome and black. love it.

So I just stepped into THP to see what was going on as its been a busy day. Can you say #BOOMIT?! Every single one of these offerings looks super solid. Assuming this is what ends up in the states, they should be the Game Changers that Josh from Bstone mentioned.

Couple of quick observations:

Drivers look great.

Those Wedges!

All of the irons are super nice looking too.

Waiting patiently for some more information..................yeah, right. Anyone believe that? :blob:

All of this looks soooo good and shows this company's commitment to expansion through innovative designs and quality product introductions. Obviously, the performance must be there, but so far in my eyes based on my experience with them, there is no reason to believe that it won't be.

JM

I'm a wait and see guy.....but these have the interest levels through the roof. I'm hoping they are available at more golf shops around here.

I agree, Kevin. If Bridgestone has any chance of competing with the big boys in clubs, they will need to grab shelf space in the stores. They definitely have the money to throw at the issue, it's just a matter of seeing if it's their business strategy or not.

Hmm...taste is interesting. When I see them, I think meh. The wedges look nice but their woods look unremarkable and the irons, with the sand blasted cavities, look kind of cheap to me for a forged iron. But differences make the world go round. I didn't like the look of the Altitudes either but some people adored them. Regardless, I am sure they would play very well in the right hands so looks only goes so far for me.

Wow those are pretty. I won't let my mind wander to much.

As for the Bridgestone Championship...if they make an appearance wow some lucky and deserving winners. But that's speculation at this point.

Excuse me while clean the drool off my keyboard.

I'll take a 3 & 4 Hybrid, 5-7 of the DPF, and 8-PW of the DF.

Man those are some sexy looking irons.

I'll take a 3 & 4 Hybrid, 5-7 of the DPF, and 8-PW of the DF.

Man those are some sexy looking irons.
That would be a pretty sweet set. Wonder if they'll offer custom combo sets.

Good to see bridgestone is bringing out a new line up

To think that the time I have spent with my J40 I've often thought to myself how does an iron get better than this?? I'll hope the US release are very similar to these those are SEXY! The driver, FW, and Hybo all look amazing as well. Blown away by these!

Those are some great new clubs. Smooth and sexy. Dam I wish they would release Bridgestone clubs in New Zealand.

Back