2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

FYI Early next week we will have all of the information needed for the additional nights stay and extra rounds.

Both the extra nights stay and specifically the extra rounds prices are almost comical they are so low

I promise not to laugh too loud then.

Only "almost" comical? Sounds like Mr441 is slipping...

[woot]Paid. In. Full. [/woot]

[woot]Paid. In. Full. [/woot]

Will be paying off the balance on the 15th when I get paid, looking forward to this event so much!

How will the extra nights work? Added to our balance or paying for on our own?

Lebron Dean said earlier we would know soon.

FYI Early next week we will have all of the information needed for the additional nights stay and extra rounds.

Both the extra nights stay and specifically the extra rounds prices are almost comical they are so low

Here ya go.

And u will be paying on your own. More details to follow

I'll hold off paying my balance then!
The balance due to thp? The extra nights is totally seperate and will be due to the resort

...Both the extra nights stay and specifically the extra rounds prices are almost comical they are so low

Really liking the sound of this! Gonna make that extra night on Sunday, and extra round (or rounds?) on Monday all the sweeter.

Boom :)

Officially an Albatross Club member now! and hopefully wait-listed also in case one or more of you decide to bail (I hope not for the wrong reason though).

I'm all squared away, just have to hear about the payment on the extra night

I'm all squared away, just have to hear about the payment on the extra night

I think we pay the resort directly at the time. If it's Thursday night. Then you would settle your bill on Friday AM before THP pays the next two nights.

If it's Sunday you just make sure on Monday am that one nights charge is on your bill.

For those staying 4 nights you would do both above steps.

I believe the extra night rate is $109 plus taxes and resort fee. Coming to about $150 total.

I'm sure Mike or Morgan will correct me on anything that's wrong.

I think we pay the resort directly at the time. If it's Thursday night. Then you would settle your bill on Friday AM before THP pays the next two nights.

If it's Sunday you just make sure on Monday am that one nights charge is on your bill.

For those staying 4 nights you would do both above steps.

I believe the extra night rate is $109 plus taxes and resort fee. Coming to about $150 total.

I'm sure Mike or Morgan will correct me on anything that's wrong.

I think MikeDean was going to send something out with all the details this week some time.

so bummed I didn't get into this.. signed up within the first 10 seconds and still no where near the top of the list. last year I made the trek to vegas for this and it was awesome. very disappointed I didn't get in this one

so bummed I didn't get into this.. signed up within the first 10 seconds and still no where near the top of the list. last year I made the trek to vegas for this and it was awesome. very disappointed I didn't get in this one

Don't give up yet. Still over two months to go. As we often see life comes up and gets in the way all too often.

I can only hope. I was pretty disappointed about it after one person openly said he filled it out in advance.

Most of us had an email filled out to some degree to but nobody could know what they were going to ask for. Thus, there was no advantage.

Back