Northern California Get Together?

Wow, that is awesome!

Anybody else want to walk? I need all the exercise I can get....

Eddie, Rob just great job, thanks so much as this is a great course at a GREAT rate.

Northern California Get Together?

Wow. Perfect. With that tee time, I can day trip from Chico

I will be walking. I also think Steve (theheez) will prefer to walk as well.

It sounds like we're full , but I can probably get at least 1 more, should a spot open up.

Thanks, Eddie/Rob

I might walk. That course wouldn't be the easiest walk, but maybe...

Hi Guys!

Looking forward to having you all come and play at Pasatiempo. It is certainly a walkable course, especially if you have a little push cart. A few hills here and there but there are also places you can leave the clubs near the next hole as you walk to the greens. It's playing firm and fast these days due to the forced water restrictions.

Wow, that is awesome!

Eddie, Rob just great job, thanks so much as this is a great course at a GREAT rate.

Wow. Perfect. With that tee time, I can day trip from Chico

I will be walking. I also think Steve (theheez) will prefer to walk as well.

It sounds like we're full , but I can probably get at least 1 more, should a spot open up.

Thanks, Eddie/Rob

I might walk. That course wouldn't be the easiest walk, but maybe...

I am definitely planning on walking. I walked it last time and there are some hills but the tee boxes are very close to the previous green. It was, after all, designed before there were carts!

Hi Guys!

Looking forward to having you all come and play at Pasatiempo. It is certainly a walkable course, especially if you have a little push cart. A few hills here and there but there are also places you can leave the clubs near the next hole as you walk to the greens. It's playing firm and fast these days due to the forced water restrictions.

Nice to see you post again! :banana:

I've been following these plans with keen interest, but I'll need to enjoy this event vicariously.

Our Granddaughter turns 6 on that Saturday, and there are some party plans to make and fun to be had here. Hope you all have a fantatic round of golf - the course sounds fantastic and I can hope there will be a return trip for the NorCal group some time in the future.

I've been following these plans with keen interest, but I'll need to enjoy this event vicariously.

Our Granddaughter turns 6 on that Saturday, and there are some party plans to make and fun to be had here. Hope you all have a fantatic round of golf - the course sounds fantastic and I can hope there will be a return trip for the NorCal group some time in the future.

Lucky for us, Rob, we know a guy :D

And a girl for that matter! gingerista is now a member there as well.

All right! It is happening and I am officially jazzed.

I would definitely prefer to walk. Thank you for everything.

Nice job Eddie and Rob. This looks like its going to be a blast. I hoping this would work out for me but I'll had a work trip looming that was finalized last week. Would have loved to jumped in on this one. Have fun!

Rob and Eddie,
Thanks for setting this up for the NorCal crew.
Looking forward to the pictures and recaps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wish I could meet you guys there. But I have that THP event. I am looking forward to meeting up next time.

Wish I could meet you guys there. But I have that THP event. I am looking forward to meeting up next time.

And I'm just a little jealous of where you'll be, but the cool thing is we'll have THP action on both coasts at the same time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I wish i could be where you are headed as well

Guys, doesn't look like I have a guest coming now. My wife and kids are deciding to ride with me and go to the boardwalk while we're playing and hanging out. So, if another THPer wants to jump on this, do so now! Or, if one of you guys has a guest you want to bring, let me know.

7 days!

I probably do. I will ask him tomorrow. I'd say he's 75% to go.

I'll post back.

Does Pasatiempo have security at the entrance of the facility? Is there a name the tee times are under? Thanks.

Does Pasatiempo have security at the entrance of the facility? Is there a name the tee times are under? Thanks.

OK, that made me laugh. I know exactly what you mean, but it just struck me as funny, because I wasn't expecting it. :D

Anyway, I don't remember security, exactly, but there are attendants when you drive into the lot. Just tell them you're a guest of a member (Rob McKay) if they ask.

I had Diablo Grande in mind.

I had Diablo Grande in mind.

Never been, but I've definitely wanted to check it out. Does anyone know if they're still going ahead with the plan of not watering one of the courses this summer?

Never been, but I've definitely wanted to check it out. Does anyone know if they're still going ahead with the plan of not watering one of the courses this summer?

Yes, they've closed the Legends course.

They did they let the legends course go with out water i had heard they were going to try to keep the greens alive on it. the reason they let it die was that the Ranch course has homes on it and they wanted the home to still have views

Back