Bridgestone NFL Caps

Wish they had fitted caps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you can B-Fit to one of the Bridgestone hats.

Just had to go there! I will definitely be sporting a few.

Anyone see these in stores yet?

Thanks for there heads up on these hats.Could not get the link to work but found on Google. These are really nice. I get the feeling that B-Stone is getting their act together on many fronts to emerge as a big player in 2015 and beyond.

I was thinking the same but for NHL.

That said, I like to wear golf clothes golfing and hockey clothes when attending hockey events. I'm not sure that I'd ever really clamor for the two to be combined (although I could rock a Canadian hockey emblem or a Columbus Blue Jackets logo on my golf ball easily!).

I don't really understand the multi sport branding thing sport thing myself.

I've been needing a new Broncos hat

Love the Pats hat

Yes please!

imagejpg1_zps4045ef26.jpg

JM

The hook is that it gets the Bridgestone name on the biggest sport in the USA. Also NFL management and alumni love golf. Last this deal gets them in the stadium store and online shop of every team selling balls and now hats.If you have NFL season tickets you have money for clubs. Looks like they could do the NHL too based on the info below..
I don't really understand the multi sport branding thing sport thing myself.

Along with its sponsorship of the NFL, Bridgestone is also the official tire of the NHL and NHLPA and title sponsor of the Winter Classic; the official tire of the PGA Tour; and title sponsor the World Golf Championships–Bridgestone Invitational played at the Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio. The company’s Firestone brand is the official tire of Major League Baseball, the Indianapolis 500-Mile Race and the IZOD IndyCar Series and the Firestone Indy Lights Series. In addition, the company has a five-year naming rights deal for the Bridgestone Arena, home of the NHL's Nashville Predators.

Last edited:
Back