Open Scripting 2014

fowler_610_british14_scripting.jpg

Still in character but perhaps dialled down a bit.

This might be the best Rickie script I've seen. I hope we see him in the hunt on Sunday showing that orange can look almost sophisticated. Friday's red is a look I'd love to rock...aside from the white pants.

Still not digging the Izod shirts.

Not sure why I can't get in touch with their shirts.
I agree. Their pants are superior to the look of their shirts.

fowler_610_british14_scripting.jpg

Still in character but perhaps dialled down a bit.

Love the Thursday hat and really like the red on Friday. I really need to add some red to my collection.

Man, what happened to Nike. They lost me. Adidas continues to toss out boring and forgettable looks. The bro look izod has going at least has some heart.

I kind of like it, which means it's probably too simple. Haha.
I am with you - like Sergio's scripting alot, but I also like Rory's.

Surprised there's not more love for Izod, the best shirts by a mile IMHO.

Adidas look like they've given up, at least last year's majors had some interest in them.

I hope RLX and Ashworth release something, they can usually be relied upon for classy (apart from *those* pants from last year).

Poulter has gone from loud and bold with his clothing to classic and detailed. Looks really good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Like the last two.

Not a script as such but which former champ do you think is wearing spongebob and pink pumas....?

BsrJevaIgAAUNs7.jpg:large

I think my favorite so far is Poulter's. Agree that he used to be WAY too loud, but this look is classy. Makes me want to pick up a pair of tartan or check pants even haha

...aaaand leave it to Long John to wear freaking Spongebob pants LOL

I like Horschel apart from the camo. Just don't like that style with golf shirts. Seems inappropriate.

I would have have drawn the conclusion that Rory kind of likes gray

He and I have something in common then. It sure isn't in the golf game though. My favorite shirt in this group is the gray camo looking shirt that Charl Schwartzel has.

Love the script Billy has, minus the camo shirt.

I read an article in a recent Golf Digest issue that mentioned camo being "in" this year. I could never bring myself to wear camo on the golf course. Just not for me.

My favorite golf shirt is my camo UA in mossy oak. It helps me blend in so it's not so obvious when I'm looking for my ball!!

Izod wining it by far

second IMO is adidas, with the right belts/hats/glasses, these colors can look really good

Izod wining it by far

second IMO is adidas, with the right belts/hats/glasses, these colors can look really good
I was actually liking the izod stuff as well. Some of the other outfits were a bit disappointing for me, they don't look bad I just wish the colors were a bit different

Want the shoes Rory's wearing this morning. Hoping they release the charcoal based ones he's wearing this week.

Rory's blue looks awesome today!

Back