Votes: 55 49.1%
  • Metal Spikes - Progress ain't always good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barefoot - Like God intended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Used both. I was skeptical of spikeless. Not anymore. My pumas are very impressive

The regular are surprisingly waterproof

Spikeless for me. I have likely not worn cleats for over 2 years. There have maybe been 2 times that I would have preferred spikes.

I use cleats, but if most courses hadn't banned them I'd still have metal spikes. Really cut down on the wandering feet during the swing.

Spikeless for me. I have likely not worn cleats for over 2 years. There have maybe been 2 times that I would have preferred spikes.

I was dismayed slightly last year when we went spikeless. Then I wore them. I was shocked. It was awesome.

When I lived in the UK I wore soft spikes exclusively. Now I've moved to sunny California, I wear nothing but spikeless.

Last edited:
wish i could still use my metal spikes!!!! i like a shoes that have 4 spikes on the heel.

Ain't that the truth. Just isn't the same

I moved to spikeless 3 years ago, and haven't looked back.

My feet haven't been sore since moving to spikeless, but when I was in a more traditional shoe I had all sorts of foot pains.

I like cleats. I haven't tried spikeless, but I honestly question whether I would have to buy new shoes once the 'spikeless rubber nubs' wore out. Maybe I'm the new old-school. Won't lost my cleats, but not wearing metal spikes.

~Rock

Never tried spikeless, but leaning towards it in the near future. However, you can't beat the feeling of brand new spikes on a golf shoe standing on the first tee.

I have 2 (1 waterproof, 1 breathable), and both have cleats. Love the grip, but I haven't tried spikeless shoes before and I'd like to. I think I'd like them for dry rounds.

I don't like using a cart (or a caddie) and went spikeless 2 years ago with Adicross. Awesome! Since then I bought another 4 pairs (Adicross 2 and 3) I play golf with the white ones and wear the black ones as street shoes. Every time there is a sale I buy another pair.

Cleats for me - my Dad now only wears spikeless has some Ashworths, crocs and Ecco streets that Ive tried on. I haven't ever had a swing in them but didn't think they felt like there was as much support as my, I guess more traditional style pairs - really interested in giving a spikeless pair a go though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalky

I picked up a pair of spikeless M Joys and like them so far. I have a couple of pair of spikes but when I walk they kill my knees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never had spikeless shoes before because I was always afraid of slipping but I just got a pair of the Nike Lunar Swingtips and I had zero slipping problems even in wet grass. I don't know why I waited so long...

Back