Mizuno JPX 850 Driver

Fast track technology looks interesting, hopefully THP can get their hands on one to put it through the paces.

That is actually quite pretty IMO.

I like!! I wonder how it feels :)

Never tried a Mizuno driver, but may need to swing this one.

That is actually quite pretty IMO.

you know how I like blue. Honestly, this is the first Mizuno driver that I've looked at and thought that I must hit it.

It is a very intresting looking driver LD and Stacy Lewis have been gaming it for a few months

I am interested for sure and love the color. I hope the fast track works better than previous iterations.

Mizuno JPX 850 Driver

I am interested for sure and love the color. I hope the fast track works better than previous iterations.

Wasn't it for draw and fade in the past and this new version is for CoG movement?

So you mean if it works at all? Haha

I was trying to be nice.

It's true though, one of two sliding mechanisms out there that did pretty much nothing. All about location to make it work and theirs was in the wrong place.

This one has my attention though, it would be fun to see if it actually does what it's supposed to do for sure.

I like it! Unless I win the SLDR S off of here, thats the driver that will be going in my bag when its available.

Interested for sure! Love Mizuno products when my swing is on.

Oh. My. The only color I'm more a sucker for than matte black is a shiny shiny blue.

Looking good Mizuno. Looking real good!! Anyone hear a release date?

Interesting.
And a gorgeous colour.

2%20drivers%20small.jpg

crown%20small.jpg

Driver%20face.jpg

Now this is a driver I probably have to have. It's going to take a LOT of will power to say no.

Wow beautiful looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea when this will be released to retail?

I am going to figure out a way to try this driver. I cant find what the stock shaft will be though.

I saw somewhere that the estimated price at release was $850. Surely not!!!!!! Someone please tell me I'm wrong. I might bite at $399.

I saw somewhere that the estimated price at release was $850. Surely not!!!!!! Someone please tell me I'm wrong. I might bite at $399.

If its like the last two they were 299

I hope the stock shaft is white. Blue head and white shaft be killer.

JB you guys testing this?

Was in Edwin Watts today talking about this club. Owner claimed a rep let him hit one. He claimed it was the real deal. As good as anything he's hit recently.

Back